Cuff Links

Really random rant i know… but why the hell are cuff links so expensive fucking little pieces of metal i swear i cant find a set cheaper than $40 that is fucking crazy

but seriously where can i get some cheap ones

If you’re renting a tux you can usually get them with the tux.

I hear they are made from recycled Jaguar hood ornaments.

man i hear you… i bought a nice dress shirt not realizing that it needed cuff links… and i was PISSED when i saw they didnt sell um for a reasonable price

you can get cheap ass cuff links on ebay if youre strapped for cash ($10), nobody will be able to tell the difference. besides if youre only going to use them 1-2 times just go cheap…

or if youre going to keep em, get the good ones with a design you like, or your initials, theyre expensive because theyre considered “jewelry”

ill sell you mine from tuxedo junction for 25$ lol

i got some perry ellis portfolio ones on sale at macys for $19 they were originally $50. That store has really good sales

Ebay has them cheap. Probably go to TJ Max or something and I’m sure you could find an inexpensive pair there.

:word: or marshalls or one of those kind of
stores

lol

check out burlington coat factory store… they have some really really nice stuff there for CHEAP.

http://www.fahrneyspens.com/Item--i-32772--m-419_426.html

FTW

i would NEVER spend that much on something like that… who actually goes

hey man you look good, nice cufflinks…

granted they look pimp and i like them on shirts i wear… but i dont it REALLY matters the style, as long as it goes with your shirt…

but then again, im poor, and live in a van down by the river so i may not understand the whole “trend”

just shell out some cash and get a nice set of Paul Smith cuff links that you will have for a long time.

depends on your swath of life… or work.

this is NOT a new “trend”

i know its not a new trend… i love cuff links and if i could wear them with every shirt when i go out i would… but i wouldnt spend 4-500 bucks on sets of them when all you really need is just a decent pair that fit the part

i dunno… thinkin bout it, i guess if i had a job that required me to wear them every day, id have enough money to be buying the expensive ones, but i still cant justify spending that much money on something that someone only can catch a glimpse of…

winner!

oh people will notice in the right circles, ive had a few people say nice threads, but that was about my ties, since i dont really use cufflinks often…

I work in finance and I have a couple vineyard vines shirts. I think they look and feel no different than any of my other shirts.

I’ve had lots of people comment on the “Nice Vinard Vines shirt” vs. any other shirt I have. They just know. There are a lot of people who are VERY into clothing… moreso than lots of people here are into cars.

Its like “Oh, how do you know what was a 1998.5 Audi A4 vs 1999?” Because the mirrors are the same size and the molding is different! - to the normal eye you probably wouldn’t notice the difference…

is that like knowing the difference between an Asian, and a Hawaiian?

both have slanty eyes, and one has a big head.