Cyberjocks - What do you know?

there was a time when i was curious about it…but then i bought and xbox…and signed up for xbox live…and realized how much more convenient it is only playing with people you know and like, from the comfort of your home, with a fridge full of beer a few steps away…

and this /\ kinda made me skeptical too…

more photos for the auction: http://www.cashauction.com/auction_detail.php?ID=393951&v=g#vGallery

Oh my god… I will be at this!!!

i still need a computer :confused:

I hate nerds, but i hate seeing local businesses close even more.

I thought Jack bought this place?

as did i

Was in the process of buying…

There were significant dollar amounts that we were unaware of until recently that made re-opening CyberJocks a hard pill to swallow.

I’ll be at the auction… I was hoping you nerds wouldn’t hear about it… now I have to bring more money.

Are you part of that lunch time COD crew?

Sucks to hear it’s closing down though. I was looking forward to winning some more cs tournies.

Yup… I got a bunch of people to go there, something like 20 referrals.

We had a decent amount of cash to take the place over, but we were going to need significantly more if we were going to be able to do it right.

Think you woulda been able to save her???

I still dont understand how that pace crashed. 2 Years ago, it was bumpin.

Ah yeah I remember I must have saw you there a few times then.

It’s really a shame because that place had alot of potential.

ill be there along with a few of my friends this saturday. while I stopped going there a couple years ago, it does kind of suck to see it close. I spent many many MANY hours just hanging out and playing games and chilling with people there

Hopefully some day another LAN center will re-open in the area. Cyberjocks was probably one of the nicest centers on the east coast too.

Jack I say get a small business loan and give it one more shot :wink:

Save Cyberjocks! lol.

Good luck getting a small biz loan

Better chance now than if you try in January :mamoru:

That wasn’t the problem…

The problem was not wanting to pay that much… for essentially assets.

Of the various PC Cafes I’ve been to CyberJocks has a very legit setup and things are done rather well. It’s just in the wrong country and even more so the wrong city. The owners are really nice guys too, real down to earth and chill.

Buy it, get a liquor license, ???, profit.