Cyberjocks - What do you know?

Nah. Nerds get drunk off like 1/2 of a beer. Wouldn’t be worth it.

Liquor license with wine coolers only?

They didn’t have any servers racks there did they?

Sort of. They weren’t the best quality racks.

I grabbed a “VIP room” computer, monitor and periphs for $180 yahoooo.

See the key was to hop on to people who were buying in bulk. Jim grabbed an identical system for $125

did anyone buy in bulk and wants to make a sale?? I didnt wanna drive out that far for an auction but Im sure someone bought more than 1 system and wants to make some cash

there was some seriously stupid people there. people were bidding 130 on used monitors that the owner bought for 110 new. And i wish i had known about that person reselling those systems. I was looking to pick up one of the vip ones for the family as a christmas gift :frowning: also, the high bidder on all those open and vip computers, picked basically the worst computer there lol. i found that fucking hilarious

any idea what the specs were on a VIP comp?

HAHA thank you i was yelling the retail price after the bids got over it.

So many stupid people

shit i forgot all about this

Mine has 2gig of RAM, Athelon 2500 1.8 dual core… Not sure on the video card but it was better than the ones in the normal system. The VIP ones also had a lot better peripherals (better headsets, keyboards and mice).

I also ended up helping the kids I bought mine off of, tear down a lot of other things they purchased so they gave me $40 bucks back. And of the day I payed $140 for a good CRT monitor… a decent rig and all the peripherals.

The things that suck is I totally left the power cord to the monitor there so if anyone has an extra lying around, please let me know. Also these have no Works programs on them so its just Firefox and AntiVirus but its not like I expected any of this anyways. The worst part is that there is no drives but again, thats not a biggie.

The guy who purchased 21 systems were letting them go for $120 which would have been a steal to anyone who was looking for a decent PC at a great price. I almost bought another one off of him.

Anyone have any idea as to how I should go about getting a works suite. Torrents? I have never used them before but this PC is bare bones so it looks like im going to need to.

$140 for a CRT?? :tif: What size?

way too many stupid people there … i didnt end up with anything i wanted because of dumb kids over bidding stuff

I listed the specs on the computer in the same post…

And Word^ To there being a lot of dumbasses there.

Some people overpaid like whoa

How sure are you about that?

I thought all of the VIP rooms had 1GB RAM… The open area comps had 768MB of RAM and Athlon 2100s.

I bought 4 of them.

Just got done “re-building” this one… and it will make a decent gaming rig when I’m done. I’ll add another GB or 2 of RAM and maybe buy a 7900GTX or something cheap. It already has a 120GB HDD, decent case, neon, clean wiring.

does anyone happen to have an extra VIP computer i could purchase by chance? id still like to get one for the family as an early christmas gift :slight_smile:

$360 and it is yours. Yes, thats what I paid. My brother doesn’t need/want his.

CRT/Nice keyboard/mouse/headset/XP/120GB HDD/7600GS/Decent case w/neon

didnt some of those computers have amd 5200 s?

lol you got robbed

is anyone selling a pc they picked up cheep?

Fun times, $675 for the first computer, ROFL! And then MOBOOST hits it up for $140, nice.