D-Ops @ Drift Mania

Found these vids of Alex and Pat:

http://www.tunersdream.com/Videos/Video/tabid/129/vid/443/Default.aspx

http://www.tunersdream.com/Videos/Video/tabid/129/vid/395/Default.aspx

^^ awesomeeeee drift ops represent!

i guess raising the back if its too slammed relieves any binding issues?

From what I understand from forsberg he said pat didnt have enough travel by having it slammed which would cause him to bottom out = spin out

Guys say the first mistake is to run shit stiff, after all those years of trial and error they like to run their suspension soft soft soft soft soft. Letting the rear settle more progressively and getting more grip to the rear

icccc

how come forsbergs 350 rolls so much.

every time i see his monster of a 350 his front is always rolled massively.

more body roll (to a certain extent) to give more momentum for the drift?

might help him transition easier. The higher speed drifts like in FD require a lot more control, therefore more grip is key plus might allow him to pilot the angry pumpkin a little better

i enjoy drifting with a soft or stock suspension. I learned how to drift in the snow and obviously driving a stock (chris k’s monster KA) engine. Best way to learn how to control a underpowered car, anyone can push the pedal of a 300hp car and make it slide. but making a car with only 136rwhp slide is gold. especially props to alex for competing in a pro level with a NA KA. NAKA HIRO!!

and when i drifted wilsons white 240 with stiffer suspension, i totally lost feel of the car, not use to it at all and couldn’t do anything on the track like how i can with my car. And maybe cause i barely had any track time. but yeah, ALWAYS learn how to drift with underpowered car and stock suspension. look at vlad and chris K, they started like that and now they’re super stars.

with my car i like it better with a stiffer suspension

i max out my rear with the dampner and have the front around 6

i thought this worked the best for me

forsberg knows his shit. that suspension setup plus the mega-grip of the falken azenis had his car dialed by the end of the season. there are tons fo vids on tuners dream too evryone, check out the clips from the final round, im sure kendrick knwos what im talkin about.!!! pat cyyyyyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrr 6th place overal!!!1 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah