Dad's new toy

I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention to get into a drawn out argument where I have to explain the concept of an opinion to someone else, or to defend my ability to present it. :meh:

:picard: OP - its a very nice!

http://www.h2dj.com/uclaradionews/files/borat-high-five.jpg

What if every single mile that was on the car was from a pass on the 1/4 mile strip(assume towed to the track). Then I would say the owner enjoys the car VERY much.

This is the fourth, and last, time I’ll explain this. I wasn’t talking about that. The drivers I’m talking about are a subset of low mileage drivers. PLEASE read what I’m posting a little more carefully, because it’s very clearly spelled out.

E: I drew you a diagram to make things easier:

The point is you came in to run you squak box about something that had nothing to do with this thread. PLEASE stop posting.

Ugh! Nice car and the low miles will help resale someday too.

+2104978249827384973489758934758937459387589

Look, you’re the one who belabored the point trying to catch me in some web of logic that wasn’t even relevant. I will defend my points once I make them, so if you don’t want a derail, read a little more carefully next time, or take it to a PM.

I’m done with this if you are.

Also, for the record, I brought it up in response to a post about a several year old Corvette with 1,800 miles and “the little nubs still on the tires.” Clearly hadn’t been driven hard, ever.

You are both done!

Walter=old
Moruitelda=gay

Back to the sweet new whip!!!

3k miles…oh so low and so niiiiiice