Daily Driver $18k-$25k

Ok so far i think i need to drive a G35, STI again, 330 again, GTO, and maybe one of the SUV’s. Im just trying to resist buying something that will turn into racecar#2.

I have daily driven my 10 second car for three years including driving it from Buffalo to Seattle in January. Im not trying to make it a queen at all i just want a second car to drive when i dont want to drive it.

haha benz has had those for a while now, yet they were first introduced in the early 1900’S

My TBSS is for sale. 3SS Fully loaded - everything

Ill give you a better deal on it then you could find…

Would you deliver it?

choko, already? tsk tsk

My headlights always turn when I turn the wheel. So does the rest of the vehicle. It must be some patented Nissan thing. I think they call it “steering.”

Seriously though, motorized headlights ranks right up there with rain sensing wipers: More shit that I’d really prefer not to have because it’s more shit that can break and really serves no purpose other than “because I can.”

Hmmm, if that’s the case I’d lean toward the 330. Go drive one if you haven’t already (well, when you get back since I doubt there are too many 330’s rolling around Iraq ;)). The handling dynamics of the 3 are just so far above it’s competition. One of the car and driver reviews said something like, “Your brain tells your hands to turn the wheel and the car responds as if it was eavesdropping”. Every time I drive a 3 I think about how fitting that quote is. You pick a point for your apex and the car just hits it. They have a way of making you look about 1.5x better than you are.

what state? lol / country ;x

Seattle.

Choko, LZ, and I will bring it out. :wink:

That would be brutal!

• LZ

I would have said the same thing untill i drove a new lexus for two weeks while i was home. I love them now. You are missing out.

I actually learned how to drive stick on a brand new E46 and ever since i have wanted one. It handled great. I hear the G35 handles great as well i think it will come down to those two with STI or GTO still a possibility.

Asshole i will be in Washington late May.

you may want to wait until the G8 comes out. I saw one over the weekend and it was a fairly nice car :tup:

not sure on the prices though, and the front end looks better on the GTO than the G8, but other than that… it was a pretty slick car

<3 G35 coupe, I drive my folk’s whenever I am home. VSS switched off, pedal to the floor :smiley:

I’ll deliver the TBSS just so I can kick you in the nuts for cross shopping real sports sedans with an overweight body on frame truck.

I like the TBSS for what it is, but it doesn’t belong on a list with 330s, G35s, M3s, STis and GTOs.

Auto headlights and rain sensing wipers > nissan

IS300

Volvo S60 R. G35. Older M3/RS4

Legacy GT

If you spent $30k on a B5 S4, you are a moron.

B6 S4s are SUB $30k for a low mileage CPO unit. My friend just picked up a black/black CPO 18k miles, all the goodies for $28k. You’ll spend $5k on gas though.