Daily Driver $18k-$25k

agreed
awd, turbo, and heated leather… what else do you need?

I am for sure going to drive a legacy GT when i get back. What cars are they comperable to as far as handling? What i mean is am i going to have fun driving it?

SI drive and nav…

I’d hump it.

It’s a solid platform with a good choice of options, and reasonably cushy.

Yeah, I edited my orginal post and didn’t change the pricing.

It made sense originally. Eh.

03 range. :slight_smile:

I LOVE mine.

Word, Shitty Resale FTW in the used market…

I would love to but take in account what my other car is. I would like to have one car that is kind of fun to drive in the twisties.

What do people think about the newest generation 3 and 5 series. Im mostly looking for comfort, reliability, fuel economy(meh somewhat), room, etc. etc. Fast is cool but not needed. So i was looking at lik 2005-2006 525 and 545. Is it just a power difference. I know i should look on bimmerforums but figured i would ask. Do people seem happy with the newest generation? 06 330’s are selling for about what an 04 is. Also i like the way the benz 240 sedan looks. Any imput on these?

2006 White MazdaSpeed6
AWD
Heated seats
white/black Leather

Are they that cheap already?

if you would drive an fwd car id say get an 04-06 acura TL 6sp navi. Those have brembo front brakes and the navi/bluetooth works pretty good.

http://dealerimages.gabriels.net/Autos/2049/2049_st0640_037.jpg

270hp 3.2 v6, its a mid 14 sec car in a 6sp, the auto is a dissapointment though.

I’d get some more $ together and get a used 335. mmm

16k?? WTF?

I have an 06 Speed6 :frowning:

Link?

HAHAH i have plenty of money i just dont want to spend it all on a car. But im thinking about spending more and just making myself keep it for more then 1-2 years like i know i will want to. BTW good call as if i did spend big im thinking 335 whould be the car for sure.
I have driven an Acura TL and didnt like it that much.

For fun car: Rx8… setting aside my bias and looking at the facts: sure its slow, but thats the only downfall. Reliability: I have had no problems with mine in the two years Ive owned it and the 18k miles I put on it. Pros: 4 seats, coupe, smooth, handles good, looks good… just needs more power but who cares its a blast to run through the gears…

(16k Miles) sry

Price $22,000

I already have a mid 10 second car for the fun times. I now am more looking for an i want my ass to feel nice in car.

HAHAH makes sense now

Volvo S60 R. Comfy as shit, Safe, AWD, available 6 spd, 300hp 300 tq.

In your price range.

Not familiar with that or volvo at all for that matter but they seem nice. Im going to check it out right now. What do we know about their reliability and cost of ownership?