damaged my car

i was test driving an Integra tonight, cause i want a second car… as i was test driving and look around the car… i asked my boy to move my car so it dont get hit, cause we was on a side street… i hear a noise beyond my sight and i figured it was just something on a main street… my boy comes around the corner, and i see that my car is leaning to the passenger side a bit… FLAT TIRE,… so i start losing it… drivers side has a smashed rocker, and the impact from that dented my drivers door!! so i have to call my dad to bring me two of my stock rims to put on the front, so i can get home!! oh and the undershield is hanging!!.. this all happened around 11:00pm in Brampton… my boy told me that a QX-7 pull out without looking in front of him and he had to dodge the SUV or he woulda writin off my car!!.. im so vex my car is damaged like it is!!

junior that really sucks

Bud get the door from the parts car and I will fix the rockers for you :slight_smile: payment two Asian girls!! :slight_smile: lol

Do not worry!!!

Sucks man, hopefully draggone can fix it up for you in time for bings meet!

I will trade paint before I destroy my car to avoid another…

makes the story easier to believe when there is an accident report/traded paint

Damn dude that sucks. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

i got a door for u if u want 50 comes with glass. let me know asap cars going for scrap soon
shitty deal but what was ur buddy doing to do that much damage???

Ahhh… You see this is what happens, you’re not around me for a few days and all your luck is down to shit. You need the luck of the Irish man. Sucks though… strangely enough this is the only time you didn’t destroy the page with explications marks.

Good one Jr!

Lol, just kidding man, well…you know i’m always willing to help, so if you need me gimme a call, you have my cell.

l8ter

ur boy owes u. he damaged it. he drove it he crashed it. it was his decision.

i would agree but. when u ask him to move it. then u cant blame him

it would be different if he asked you to take it for a rip and this happened

it doesnt matter he made the decision to crash vs tko… if he tkoed then insurance wulda covered it by the car at fault. therefore he owes u regardless. and if he feels no responsibility then he aint ur bro.

yo junior sorry to hear that man but maybe thats a sign STAY AWAY from the honda/acura family thats bait.i know you…you gonna want to slam it,etc and then comes tickets and harassment from popo.time for a kouki conversion lol