Damm Nasa!!! They gonna get us killed!!!

ohhh k, thanks for the detailed info on that, i get it now.

I leave this thread for 5 days and come back and its gone from nuclear explosions on other planets to extreme solstice events?!

I blame white amerika

jesus was not born dec 25th (the harvest time is august not december as even the movie states).
jesus had 13 desciples
jesus is the only to have resurrected himself

jesus’s resurrection is proven/attested in found roman documents.

the name easter come from the festival of “Ester”
where find info on it you’ll find out about why the easter egg’s

none of the versus say what is narrated, the bible never relates jesus to the solar sun.

only as the son of god.

a procession is a chronilogical following in foreward motion not reversed as the movie says.

mount sai nai has been found.

the location of the crossing of the jews at the the water has been found and proved. vids avilable on line

the christian cross is based on the crucifixs he was cruicified upon, a relation to 2 lines crossing is like saying the toyota symbol is similar and therefore satanic

calling the depictions in the final books of the bible “cartoonish” is a matter of opinion and insulting, if you wish to be taken seriously wouldn’t you NOT insult what you are critisizing unless you were bent against it or non partizan?

the nature of this movie is rediculous, not only does it not reference where it gets its translations from or prove its “facts” or even try to show where it has founded its final theorisation from other than it’s own disillusion.

it has broken almost any and all rules to any form of reliability…its not even funny.

did you kknow that many of the “old languages” had words that carried many meanings and that context and pre-context are the primary meathods of translation…

like how Canadian french uses the same word for can and box…
the only way to correctly ensure you know what they are talking about is to have pre-contextual information.
and so if oyu speak Canadian french you would know that they have slang for it today but if it were 80+ years ago when the can was invented, you would have said “metal box” and or “round metal box”

the theorisations come from a rearword looking aspect which is often the worst way to go, if you want to believe that religion is the problem you are fooling yourself.

ANY AND ALL ORGANISED GROUPS OF PEOPLE IN POWER AHVE AND CAN BE FAULTED FOR THE SAME TRANSGRESSIONS AGAINST HUMANITY AS RELIGION.

EVEN ATHEISTIC SOCIETIES LIKE THE STALINIST RUSSIANS,
(as only 1 example of dozens), HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAME ATTROCITY’S AS ANY OF THE RELIGIONS OF ALL HISTORY.

IT IS PEOPLE NOT RELIGION THAT IS AT FAULT.

ATHEISM ATTACKING RELIGION IS JUST AS INTOLLERANT AS 1 RELIGIOUS GROUP ATTACKING ANOTHER.

REFUSING TO LISTEN IS INTOLLERANCE,
REFUSING TO AKNOWLEDGE THIS TRUTH IS IGNORANCE

the anti religious rantings of late have become sickening,
any logical and open minded person knows that all religions think they are right…even Atheism…

regardless of your willingness to be, ever evolving / changing and improving.
if you choose to say this group is wrong and _____ and have a distaste for them
spread lies about them
refuse to sliten to them
insult them for their beliefs
discriminate in any way against them ( even just think they are dunb) you are guilty of DISCRIMINATION.

I can find thousands of “close matches” between this nissan group and religion…
how bout how we have big year end meets near the solstice?
foolish but true…unfortunately for that theory its because of snow…not religion that we choose to have a final meet.
and because were not pickle assed…we like to have a bit of a party too.

these kinds of “one sided find a close match fact” so called factualities are profound in todays society of internet accessability…

'EVER HEARD OF THE 6 or 7 DEGREE’S OF SEPARATION??"

but if you take a step back and look at it…we also seem to believ you can randomly pickup women walking on the sidewalk, offer her a ride in your van
(have a video camera running)
and she will be so greatful you saved her a 20 minute walk that she bangs you on the way…for free!!

having an open mind is good but there is a limit…like AKuma said…

there is open minded…and then there is so open minded you let your brain fall out.

I HAVE ONLY SHOWED A FEW OF THE INCORRECT INCOSISTANCIES WITH THIS MOVIE, IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE MORE

START A NEW THREAD.

BUT BE AWARE,

SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY EDUCATED IN THIS FIELD. (BA)

I’m not looking for a fight…but if you want one…i take no prisoners and make slaves of those that wish to play neutral.

my beliefs are as follows

I am a christian, who hates the church as an organisation, and loves his god.
I do not believe a majority of the canned crap as spouted by many on both sides of the arguement.
i know that most religions agree to disagree…THIS IS FACT…BUY IT.

most sects of atheism are their own religion these days… (personal belief)

pls dont get me into teaching a religion class online…
I am qualified to do so.

damn

+1 to kaz. I knew he’d have something great to write down when i pushed him a bit.

Alright, I’m using the search function to look if anyone is selling a fuel pressure gauge, and this is the first thread that comes up…

…and thats not the tool of the devil?..or…pickup of the…devil…

they are like $20 new at princess auto…why look for used??

thats old and no it is now a christian symbol as it was taken over by jesus as his preferred from of transport when they used 1 for the pope mobile…"D
(terrible sacrelidge but funny):{

hey that could be absolutely correct. Just like how people think that the Hitler’s symbol is evil, while it really stands for the sign of the sun, and it was just hitlers favourite tranquility sign.

what do you guys think?