Damn, all teh GTOs

[quote=“ugososlow,post:20,topic:25988"”]

A 4x4 P/U. Not as much fun as your GTO for sure. Can yer car haul my 25ft. camper, lots of gear and a dead deer or two? How is the Pontiac in 12 inches of mud or snow? :stuck_out_tongue: It does suck to go from a ground hugging 6 speed to a body rolling automatic. If I drive both on the same day it feels like Jeckyl and Hyde.

[/quote]

My wife’s “car” is a 4x4 Expedition, it pulls my boat just fine. :stuck_out_tongue: I could strap a couple dead deer to the roof rack, but I’d rather just my meat from the butcher. Even as much as I love red meat I don’t think I’ve ever bought enough in one trip that it wouldn’t fit in the trunk of my GTO. Well, maybe that one 4th of July… :lol:

[quote=“JustinH,post:21,topic:25988"”]

The gto has gotta be a pos in the winter dude.
Even with snowtires, its a pos in the winter.
I’d have more “fun” driving a 4wd subaru econobox, versus whiteknuckle driving a gto when the blizzard hits.
This is coming from a guy with a rwd f150 with worn all season tires on it.
It sucks.

[/quote]

You do realize that before the automotive industry incorrectly “taught” everyone that FWD was “correct” almost all cars were front engine rear drive right? Guess it didn’t snow back then. With the right tires my car is great in the snow. I can guarantee it’s better in the snow than your F150 with bald tires and no weight over the drive wheels. There has been ONE day that I didn’t take my car to work (excluding the friday after the Oct storm because work was closed), and that was because my wife didn’t want to drive that day. Had I needed too I could have made it in the car, but why bother when I needed to drop the wife off at work anyway.