GTO wins.

Explore Josh Pimpdaddy

Best of three, GTO III SRT-4 0.

GTO has long tubes/full exhaust/NAZ/Tune
Tim

SRT-4 stage 1/at 20lbs boooooost
Jeremy

Good times great guys!

I’d have to say the NA goat is really close to the srt-4 though.
The race where they are close is NA GTO.
The other two are the GTO with spray.

Picking on the underdog :frowning: Nice race, GTO looks like it scoots.

Tims car looks impressive.
Another fast LSx:tup:

i would love to run the GTO sometime

:tup: nice runs

im down after all i live right down the street. dont be a stranger

This thread should be called srt vs gto vs scion. If you look in the far background some meathead in a scion came flying up on us before the run tried to run behind us then made a ricer flyby a good 40 sec after the run u can see him like a mile in the background. If that scion is on the board u really showed us!!

that first run my trac control came on somehow even though it was turned off, really strange, u car really hates u when i pushes back against your foot at 140

what year is the goat? nice runs :tup:

very nice… what headers are you running?

pacesetters with slp lm1 it really screams

no shit, how do you like the pacesetters? The price is outstanding, but saw a few guys on ls1gto bashing them… figured asking an owner was better than someone brand loyal to kooks or something.

how did the install go? any fitment issues or anything?

make like 3 hp less than kooks i belive? but for the price u cant go wrong i debated getting slps or kooks but my pacesetters do the job and fiitment is good just dont bolt the header down before reinstalling the steering rack its then a bitch. O and i would recomene a small miget to crawl into the engine bay a reconect the powersteering lines as they are a bitch, you might wnat to cut a wrench in half to get in there. I have heard this is an issue with most headers on gto’s

great runs… congrats to the goat.

dr.stevil… alot of people run the pacesetters on the ls1 fbodys and have no complaints for the most part. there considered a “great budget header”
not sure if its the same for gto’s.

no shit, I’m seriously contemplating ordering from new era right now. Feel like giving me a hand on the install? sounds like you’ve been through it before :smiley: lol

did you go with the ceramic coating?

98_FoRmUlA, thanks for the heads up man. I refuse to spend 1200-1500 on headers… thats just crazy IMO.

got mine coated with the midpies along with some plugs and wires from new era for i think only like $620. Where are u located i might be able to help if need be buts its fairly simple drop the rack take the old ones off the my passenger side fell in from the top(remove coils) then driver from the bottom(just be careful about jackstand placement or u will have to move it to get the header in).
PS if u need help with that powersteering line dont call me i wanted to cry with mine

He seriously cried.

You can stretch the lines and bolt them on before the rack is in place too.

I thought the headers where great for the money, fit great, looked great got a :tup: in my book.

FYI I spent way too much on my LG long tubes.

josh what didnt you spend to much money on

when are we going to see some runs up here of youre car

when the new setup is on the evo i cant wait to run you

we all know your luck i would hate to be the demise of your new car