Damn dog

Thnx for the concern guys…I really appreciate it. She is ok, they had to remove her one tow and she is super druged up. Shell be fine though…didint lose tooo much blood. She is a little english setter so she will be running around again in no time. Thank god…I love that dog. We have 4 dogs and she is my favorite. We still dont know what happend, but her foot was pretty mangled.

glad to hear your dog is ok

I give my dog ice cream when its feels bad or is hurt. Seems to make her happy or atleast a brain freeze

:tup: Probably came VERY close to being dead. More than likely a car ran over that one foot.

Gotta be careful with that, especially if the dog is small. This is a true story, happened to one of my wife’s friends. They owned one of those little rat dogs, don’t know the exact breed. So one really hot day last summer they kept feeding it ice cubes because it was so hot out. Suddenly the dog starts having seizures, so they rush it to the vet. The dog almost died of… hypothermia. The dog ate so many ice cubes it lowered it’s core body temp to the point it almost died.

hope your pup pulls thru. even if he winds up with a limp its still bettr then having to put him down

sometimes its best NOT to stop. a few years ago a neighbors dog jumped thru their screen door and ran into the street, getting hit in the process

the driver immediatly stopped and got out to check on the dog, which was laying on the ground motionless. as he approached, the dog woke up, jumped up and bit the driver right in the coinpurse

not to sound like a dick, but the safety of my twig & berries is more important then caring for someones dog that wasnt properly restained / secured

i mean shit, our dog jake is one of THE nicest dogs ive ever seen, but i still wont mess with him while he’s eating. im sure if he got hit by a car he could still find enough anger to bite someone

One less nail to have to cut!! While I wouldn’t wish it upon any dog, it’s got that one up side.

Thor had to go to the doggie hospital this morning. He woke me up at around 5am and was in pain for some reason. Possibly related to his rat-poison ingestion a couple weeks ago, but he seems mostly fine now. I brought him to work with me to keep an eye on him.

Holy fuck, i would kill someone if they hurt my dog, even if it was an accident. my dog is my life, i dont have a kid yet, she is the closest thing there is. Sorry about your dog man, its my worse fear my dog getting hit by a car, shes only a 9 pound jack russell, when she sees something see heads straight for it.

:word: Don’t approach it, just alert the owners right away.

I’m glad to here she’s ok.

I don’t know what I would do if some thing happen to my dog.

Yeah I was freaked…this dog is cursed I swear it. She Rolled in a dead carcas one time and got some kind of mange and spread it to our other dogs. Then another time she was eating a bone and got it stuck around her lower jaw (it was one of those circle cow thigh bones). Oh yeah, and when she ran off in the state park and was lost for 3 days lol. Damn this dog is a pain in the ass…but she is my baby.

which one was it?

the little white one.