Damn Turkey!

So here i was driving down a nice country road.(maybe going a little faster than i should) :oops:. as i drive i see movement on the right hand side of the road, i realise its a big ass turkey. as most people would do, i say to myself “f*ck man, i dont want to hit that huge turkey” so i move into the left lane. At this point the goddamn turkey runs across the road and i smoke him. i pull over to inspect the damage and theres the turkey stuck in my rad inlet in the bumper. tried to find a stick to get him out but all i could find was my jack so i used that to pry it out. anywas, i get home, hose all the blood, guts and feathers out of my bumper and engine bay. but now theres some gross yellow semi-liquid in my rad and my car smells like dead turkey!

f*ck, im pissed. anyone know how i can get the gross shit out of my rad? the smells not soo bad i can probably cover it up with frebreez or something.

Damn Turkey!

simple green and castrol super degreaser and a soft supple loving hand with a brush.

drive slower next time

still wouldve hit it.

gobble gobble.

I think HKS makes a “turkey De-Funker” spray or something, you know one of those JDM tight products that are only available to poeple in Japan.

FMP has some of those products!

wow… u have a picture of the turkey? cellphone pic? i killed a baby bird either a small black bird or a sparrow…on niagra cruise lol… hit my driver light …

:hay:

haha, i wish my car sounded like that…i wish my car had a turbo…

anyways i didnt take any pictures, i assure you it was gross. it was kidna funny though when i first hit it and all i saw was feathers covering my windshield.

its okay, yesterday night i was turning fast and understeered into a pre-owned racoon that was peaced out on the road, today i was driving too fast to remember and i hit it AGAIN, fuck, too much rage lately, chris even did countersteer donuts while shooting a roman candle out the window, scared the shit outta some people that were just chillen in that lot… phew… angry times

season remeber that thing that the car in front of u killed then u split in half then i slip into another half then buddy spiint in to liek a milllion pieces after

yeah squishin kritters ain’t cool… especially kitties that’s like 10000X more not nice.

i love your stories, you’re such an angry person…should make a tv show

don’t tell SON about all our rage moments or we’ll get flamed by everyone.

yes, please dont.

LOL mikey… yeah i rolled over a pre owned racoon and made it into pieces and then mikey car/jackie car/50 car… all rolled over my pieces bahahhaha

lol new terminology, one day i’ll post my dictionary of TEH new language

pics of turkey?

lol new terminology, one day i’ll post my dictionary of TEH new language[/quote]please dont.