Darkfart

is a fag, that is all…

Great post. We all knew that. Hide in a fire

Great waste of bandwidth choad monger.

LOL at the ^^^^^^^^^^ newb making fun of a old head OG

All 3 of you are newbs

Row, row, row your Z…

Please now, I remember that PSR site just never signed up. I know site 51 very well

:rofl:

more reunion! i love it :tounge:

out of left field.

damn low blow… yah she died to 2.5 foot of water in my house for IKE :frowning: Guess I’ll just have to pick up a nice used 07+ Z06 now :slight_smile:

I’ll be picking up a new car come Feb or so… so far these are on the list…

• new cadillac CTS-V
  • mercedes C63 AMG
  • Lexus IS-F
  • Corvette Z06
  • Audi S5

I don’t know it’s tough to pull the trigger on a car that costs that much, things just get tore up here in Houston with the mileage you put on a car.

eat a bag of sloppy ass wet dicks?

damn skippy, mr. White’s facebook post reminded me of the memories…

That is an nice selection of cars to purchase…

Black Maxima GTR?

Yah unfortunately if i spend that much on a car I might be upset when rock chips start showing up… I might just get a nice Lexus IS350 and be done.

don’t be a cunt. they have these places, that where if you give them money… they will actually fix chips in a paintjob.

Technology is amazing, no? I know it’s not like when you were a kid where if a rock came up and hit your ride it would heal itself up just fine… as long as you made sure to feed it some extra oats and give it a nice brushing.

Sucks to hear about the Z tho. You ever got those twin TD05’s on it?

pat is selling his 07 Z06. there are pics of it on here somewhere. i think he wants like 50 for it now. it’s pretty hooked up.

Nice list. The ISs are decent fun cars, I had a '06 IS250 (wanted the mileage) that ended up being a Lemon. Those issues have been sorted out on the '07.5+. The IS250 is slow, but handles rather well and is nice to drive. The 350 is actually relatively quick, and would have been a “fast” car like 5-10 years ago. The F gets into true fast territory.

That being said the CTS-V is the obvious pick off that list. It is in the dumb-fast for a 4 door arena, and out looks/handles/stops the others. The interior is subjective, but I really liked it (w/ the optional alcantra wheel and stuff) when I checked 'em out. I ended up going for a RRS SC because I wanted space and towing capacity otherwise I’d be in a V.

-TJ

Was rocking 405rwhp before she got flooded :frowning: Still stock twins, the upgrade was coming next but it was to the point it was pretty fast as it was and to make the next step was at least 7500.

405rwhp in a ~3800lbs car? Sounds slow.

-TJ

not stupid fast, but not slow either.