Darknights Auto Salon/Performance World March 14-16 08

http://www.iepgroup.ca/dkn.html

Darknights Auto Salon/Performance World March 14-16 08

so Darknights is finally back :stuck_out_tongue: after losing their contract.
They are putting a show with Performance World, Performance World and Darknights was a great show in the past.

same location as the previous years
International Centre
6900 Airport Rd

anyone plan to attend? or showcase their beauty?

where is the show gonna be held at?

International Centre
6900 Airport Rd

wheres that?toronto?

I think I know where that is… is it in sauga?

Yea its in sauga its where they host bunch of events accross the street from the Pearson Airport. I would go if my car were anywhere near done but its not so I cant. Ryan would you say its better than Importfest?

i used to go to some of the shows…
back in the day where it was at markham fairgrounds…
always got pulled over by cops looking for illegal mods…so freaking annoying

^ yeah Ive seen alot of cars getting pulled over when Darknights use to be at Markham Fairgrounds… I think its gonna be better than Import Fest, Import Fest wasnt that good this year… it was smaller than last years. I’ll most likely be going with my boys… just look for a 91 laguna seca blue 240

so your sayin if i go ima get a bunch of tickets?
if not then i mite think about this

hopfully its way better than import fest but i dout it

No worries, this show is now in Peel Region…they never give out mad tickets.

lol peel is worse…I dunno anything about markham police but peel region are fu*kin cunts.

I should have put a smiley face…I know this, I grew up there.

Peel is the place where they raided a few of us kids drinking behind the school with undercover agents in unmarked cars with guns and K9s :slight_smile:

Samething happend to me by colosus and without k9… only etobicoke cops are cool.

Oh the days of taking my mom’s car to Darknights to avoid the hassle. Times have changed.

peel cops are chills. They’re currently in a battle with the state for new contracts and benefits. They’ve been gaying the region by handing out warnings instead of tickets so there’s no source of revenue

true, ive noticed

does anyone have any decent pics from this i couldnt make it.

dont worry you didnt miss much! it was shitty compared to other years… even shitty compared to import fest!!! i counted maybe 30-40 cars… nothing over the top exciting… there was ONE S13, and ONE S14 (that i counted) lots of shitty no name vendors… all in all very dissapointing!! to make it worse! you had to walk through all the ugly ass domestics to get to the darknights section! just horrible! ill never set foot at that show again!.. IMO!

i got pictures but i dont know how to post it here