Dash Vibration At High RPM's

Hey guys, just got my s13 recently and have been trying to fix all the noises one by one, i know im a noob and did look this up at other nico sites but didnt find much, so could anyone tell me what vibrates in the dash when i rev above 3000 rpms ? its really annoying. thanks

must be a loose connection/bolt or screw(s) I’d analyze all around your dash area and make sure everything is tight!

could be your engine mounts. Is there any clunking noises when you shift gears? or let off the throttle?

No the engine mounts are in good shape, visibly all the dash clips are in, nothings broken, it sounds like a buzzing sound when revving high inside, behind the climite control, stereo etc.

this is a wild guess… but it could have something to do with your battery/altenator. Check your belts, and see if your dash lights dim or get brighter when you hit the throttle.

had the same problem sounds fucked but i just bashed the dash when i hear it and it stoped lol

^ lmao, that sounds like a classic technique

lol i try doin that, sometimes i hit it so hard out of annoyance it feels like its gonna break haha. lucky we dont have airbags too

you can get off air bags by banging them, only the sensors placed on the car.

As for the sound, its probably is loose wires or climate control wire. You should pop the centre trim off and stick your hand close to where its coming from and wiggle a few things around. should get rid of the noise. cant be anything major.

Worse come to worse, crank up the tooooooons!

Does your car have an alarm/keyless entry/starter? I noticed that some installers put the control box for the unit behind the climate control/stereo, and sometimes, it moves around in there…