Dating : How old is too old?

Alot depends on their personality. Myself im almost 25, I would not date anyone younger than 21 just cause it will limit on things for us to do. But if you dont care about them being over or under 21 then it comes back to personality. If you like them then do what you feel is right.

only a true blue faggot would turn down any 18yr old punani

lol.

dating and hitting are 2 vastly different things

dating an 18 your old is usualy asking for drama like only highschool can profive

banging an 18 yr old is asking for her being willing to do whatever you want … lol

I keep getting older, but highschool girls are always the same age…

thats a quote from Dazed and Confused I think, or something like that

seriously though I think it just depends on how mature/immature you are for your age… My gf is mature for her age and I am immature for my age so we get along great since there is a 5+yr age gap there.

i started dating my gf when i was 20 and she was 18

we been together 6 years

:gotme:

I think if you are both over 21 it doesn’t matter the age difference and if you are both under 21 it doesn’t matter, but anything in the middle is highly questionable…depends on how mature both people are i guess

Or anyone who can get decent chicks their own age :wink:

negative, 18yr old > mid 20’s

without question

take any chick (same weight of corse) and she was hotter when she was 18

not always. Ive had some nasty 18yr poon and some real good mid 20’s poon.

im talking same poon

now<then

yea … anyone that knows me knows im deffinantly not my age … i could claim 22 all year and noone would be the wiser

hell , ive managed to convince entire groups of people that im still virgin ! ive got a whole story as to WHY im still virgin and noone ever questions it

I disagree, lots of girls dont reach there potential till there in there mid 20s. But there are always ones that hit the wall at 18.

:word:

but back on track. Maturity plays a large roll in relationships, being 24 I wouldn’t date anyone under 21 and i would date someone who is in the late 20’s. I can’t stand immaturity, so the youngins are out.

You’ve allready been corrected on this one so I will ignore it for now.

Basically… look at Madonna. She got hotter with age. I really didn’t care for her in Like a Virgin… but when she started taking yoga classes and stopped wearing a bra in her austin powers video I got a hard on for her.

Same applies for Demi Moore.

My experience is all I can base my opinions on.

Take a mature, older chick to dinner… pay for dinner, get laid, she goes home (either to kids or husband).
Take younger chick to dinner… you have to pick her up, she can’t drink, she has to be home before 130, and if/when you sleep with her, she calls you in the morning… and the day after that… and so on.

Most older chicks allready have shit to do (career, raise kids, cheat on husband) so they don’t have time to bother some kid they found at a bar.

And besides… ask anyone who has been there, older chicks rock your bed 10x better than any 18yr old on the planet.

I like the older women. lol

I guarantee my 41 year old girlfriend is hotter than most 20 year olds.

thats gonna be a really tough sell.

pics or BS.

Look again…

well, i mean, shes good looking for a 40 y/o lady, but i am not attracted to her at all… hotter than most 20y/o… ehhhhhh i dont know man…

To each their own…