DC2Nick's KA24?!?!?

and for the love of god nick. lemme replace your vavle cover gasket :lol.

I think i have a sohc gasket laying around…

ahhh!!! need to slleeeeeeep!..

im down for whatever parts you wanna give me. I gotta figure out how to Lower it tho. Im also gonna take out the 4wd… I gotta figure out how to do so…

jeff we can replace the vc gasket when we replace the head gasket. or the motor… whichever.

my concern is the tranny right now. I might want a 2wd tranny. idk if theyre different. probably

i know what some of you are gonna say, but all the work is worth it to me since the truck was SOOO cheap

Hardbody! OH HAI!

I’d ditch the KA24E as soon as possible for something with a little more powa and aftermarket support, even a KA24DE would be good.

Single slammer turbo. do etttt. :slight_smile:

i thought about it today. im pry gonna just do the clutch on this one and sell it. then buy another 2WD one to drift

Post some pics, I’d like to see the condition of the body.

body itself isnt THAT bad. The bed has holes in it. but i was thinkin about reinforcing it and then getting a drop in bed liner

this truck is For Sale btw. As or with a new clutch. Depends on how far I get b4 someone buys it.

Make an Offer. ill post pics soon

I will get you your purple wings in trade for this truck

that is all

purple wings?

its forsale :rofl

yep.

:retardclap cause its that difficult he cant figure it out himself

oh, how much u lookin to get and is there a list of whats wrong with it?

im pry gonna replace the clutch. after that, i dont think there is anything else wrong with it except for cancer. I dont think it NEEDS anything else.

its 4x4 5speed. standard cab.

pry gonna want about $1500 for it. Depending on how far i get with the clutch, valve cover gasket, maybe headgasket and water pump. basic maitence. i think it could probably use a new set of shocks and a bed liner.

its a joke dumb fuck

http://files.samhart.net/humor/MOAR.jpg

Seriously? Jeff Morgan bought this like 2 years ago and beat the he’ll out of it.

Lock this thread

it hasnt even been a year :lol and yes. it was jumped, it took down trees that got in its way, drove into shopping carts. has about 33 hours of drifting on it. and still runs perfect :slight_smile: