Dealer Plate

Can anyone hook me up with a dealer plate for tomorrow night? Picking up a HB and I want to drive her home.

Yuri might still have his.

Ive got one, but I dont like you.

^^^ok. I got a friend who has one. Toss him a 20 and you should be fine. Pm me your number and where you need to go to pick it up. Also he usually drives the car back since the plates are in his name.

why dont you get a trip permit? or is the ownership registered as unfit? and if it is unfit…well there is probably a reason for that no?

i got one

Not necessarily. You could have a 2008 Honda Civic with an “unfit” title if you put it in your name without a safety.

Trip permit? Never heard of that one. And thanks alot osad -_-

trip permit is paper plates but you will need insurance for it which you dont have muhahaha.
I had one but it got booked by the cops :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s not a paper plate anymore. you get a regular style sticker except it had a big “T” on it instead of a date.

ya chris the new trip permit sucks you need proof of insurance and you have to pay tax, buy the buyers package and put it in you name just to get one.
its to keep ppl that buy and sell cars from skipping on the tax

i dont have insurance yet. thats the problem and the car is getting transfered to my name.

fyi

putting a dealer plate on it doesnt make it legal

dealer plates are only valid for vehicles in the dealer’s name

youll “usually” get off if you get pulled over, but this is just so you know

Wait a sec, Stiky, you bought Yuri’s car, right?

LOCK THREAD, Thank you all for offering help. Stiky should be just fine tonight.