dealer plate?

Who might be of assistance this sat? H0TwheeLz will reimburse loaner of said plate with oral favors.

cool thanks for the help!

They are tough to get now. I know of no-one with one unfortunately.

well thanks for the attempt and reply.

I might be able to score one. I will keep you posted…

everyone i know that has one protects it with their life for some reason. i guess its a big deal if lost

Yeah you get fined IIRC

if I loose the plate, I shouldn’t be allowed to ever work on a car again. Its 2 bolts on a trunk lid! lol

Yea, NYS gets pissed when you lose a dealer plate. Fines etc. Not to mention I thought you had to be the dealer to drive on it. Got a lot stricter. you may have a little bit more luck with a Transporter plate.

Wish I could help out. Why not just trailer it?

Trailer? I know you have one but I can rent you one if needed.

Alright, I got the same story from my potential lead as well. No go. I believe it would be easier to just have the vehicle registered by the dealership.

Yeah isnt this turd coming from a dealer? he could just have it reg’d there.

my trailer has a big red turd on it right now! lol and this fucker is in NYC, so rollin coal down and back loaded in 20deg shit piss weather would cost like $300 in fuel! lol

Is an in transit permit an option?

I dont see why not… anything is safer than a 3.5hr ride with a plate off a rando vehicle!

They’d have to go into the office and insure the vehicle for a month but they’d have 30 days to drive it and wouldn’t have to have it inspected or registered then.

Want to borrow my NH temp plate? It’s expired but nobody notices.

efffff all this mumbojumbo… Maybe the dealer we are getting the thing from will give us temp tags or some shit…

no thanks, thats ok.

I have done this a few times actually.one of which i got pulled over by campus police in my borthers school down in the bronx, and it wasnt a fun night. i dont understand why the dmv doesnt offer a temporary plate that can be bought to drive to transport an unregistered vehicle.

You get fined and possibly more if the plates are found without an authorized driver present (ie the dealer himself and a few select other people).

Many of the slavic guys I know are dealers and yes…it’s a very protected commodity.