Dealing with noisy neighbors?

Any ome who enters the property in a different vehicle could be buying drugs. No falsifying there

Some people have the strange habit of stomping everywhere while walking normally. Its not noticable unless they are on a floor above you. I agree, it’s pretty fucking annoying. I’m proud to be a soft walker.

you have a soft touch too, Paul

Pawl pls

do this: http://www.reddit.com/r/pettyrevenge/comments/1cw1cx/college_party_throwers_vs_weekend_campers/

Call landlord>annoy him with complaints every few days>let him deal with it

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

You’re exactly the type of person I would never want to have as a tenant.

She has simple demands and clearly her neighbors cant be adults about it. Landlord is the easiest way to avoid physical confrontation

She hasn’t even tried to talk to her neighbors about it yet you dummy. What are you even taking about.

Confront the neighbors nicely about it…maybe they aren’t even aware of how loud they are being…Kill them with kindness…then when they don’t follow suit with your requests contact the landlord

Oh my bad. Thought she had already. Got confused

This…

Ya dun goofed.

didnt read a single post. just go knock on their door when they answer punch WHOEVER OPEN THE DOOR IN THE FACE… little kids and pregnant woman are not exempt from this. / thread

Violence is clearly the only logical option here

I like your style.

I loled