Dear Mr. Black RSX

I hope you chock on a cock and die. There was no reason to pass me on youngs road at 70mph, on the outside of a turn with double solid yellows. Furthermore, if I see you hauling ass through my neighborhood at 50mph again I will hunt you down. Thank you.

sorry

so you joined our board to post that?

Or you have been a member and this is your first post?

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:3,topic:31303"”]

so you joined our board to post that?

Or you have been a member and this is your first post?

[/quote]

Member for about a year, first post.

andypress is gonna hunt them down

And force time-travel upon their ass. They will accompany a 8yr-old andypress to a public pool, circa 1946. Polio will be contracted. This former black RSX driver will be confined to an iron lung. Freddy Touch (AKA black RSX driver) will have to have their offending, infected testicles removed with a fork (Joe Dirt, 2002).

The year is now 1948. andypress now owns San Diego, which, in spite of recurring issues with natural disasters, is a brilliant investment in teh ghey. Freddy Touch has sold his laundromat, which had to sell out due to the fact that the shitfuck cannot leave his bubble to yell at his employees for spooging on corsets (which make fat bitches not look fat).

EDIT: the moral of this story is that if you own a black RSX, you will be killed in 1955 by Doc Brown and your remains will be crammed in Mr. Fusion as you are a mere shitfuck that has no relevance to the space-time continuum. I hope you get raped to death by Ike Turner and a really big bear

[quote=“ly555is,post:6,topic:31303"”]

andypress is gonna hunt them down

And force time-travel upon their ass. They will accompany a 8yr-old andypress to a public pool, circa 1946. Polio will be contracted. This former black RSX driver will be confined to an iron lung. Freddy Touch (AKA black RSX driver) will have to have their offending, infected testicles removed with a fork (Joe Dirt, 2002).

The year is now 1948. andypress now owns San Diego, which, in spite of recurring issues with natural disasters, is a brilliant investment in teh ghey. Freddy Touch has sold his laundromat, which had to sell out due to the fact that the shitfuck cannot leave his bubble to yell at his employees for spooging on corsets (which make fat bitches not look fat).

EDIT: the moral of this story is that if you own a black RSX, you will be killed in 1955 by Doc Brown and your remains will be crammed in Mr. Fusion as you are a mere shitfuck that has no relevance to the space-time continuum. I hope you get raped to death by Ike Turner and a really big bear

[/quote]

Exzackery

I’m trying to picture a curve on youngs rd. The only place where there is even a slight bend I think is a 45 or 50 zone.

45 area after the light, towards casey.

pumice? :mamoru: