DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

Hes not gonna get anything done erik, dont listen to him.

:expressionless:

wrx geek is still mad about getting his doors blown off.

hey guyth

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/turbograndprix/40714_1657682490121_1478899868_1642703_2555839_n.jpg

Congrats on reposting a picture, i posted already…of myself. Youre such a winner. You didnt blow any doors in, you left way before corey did.

I should have one Monday:rofl

u kidding? there is proof… but good job trying to defend your butt buddies gay overrated waste of money slow ass oil burning wrx .

Cool. Story.

You of all people cant make fun of any car. Take your shit and get out of my build thread. Your 250,000,000$ house and playmate wife you say you have probably are missing you.

:facepalm

i dont take SR’s seriously. i could care less if i win or lose BRO.

Dear Corey (aka Harry Potter) and NickCharger,

We all saw the video, MclarenGP definitely left early… the fact is, the way he pulled indicates that it wouldn’t have mattered.

Your friend,
jdaniels (aka FatGuyCamaroPilot)

Please call me mclovin. And its fine I lost.

I also think your car IS faster, I think a rematch would turn out much different…

P.S. - You look more like Harry Potter than McLovin, but suit yourself. Atleast if you’re Harry Potter you can cast a fuckin’ spell or something.

Thread needs to be deleted.

why so sad your car is almost ready to be a self proppeled vehicle again instead of a lawn orniment.

+1 thread sucks.

he is mad , he heard a ltwon angrilly idling today and he realized his hemi will never be as cool lol

Keep talking! When i run your antiques ass of the road without trying! Was already told my old set up would of ate you motor to motor.

it would have , i have a no2 purpose built motor and drivetrain ask drew though him on a 100 shot and me on a 50 or 75 cant remember changed a whollleee lot of things in a hurry and a hugeee bottleneck to my car was my heads and now those are healthy as hell

Cant wait to line up.