DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

its not me preventing the transaction lolol im waiting on him

:thumbup a real charger.

exactleyyyyyyyyyy

Nick, your on hopes and dreams if you think your Zex kit can even flow a 400 shot, yet alone a 250.

for a 400 shot you would need to have one separate fuel pump just to support the fuel for the nitrous. What fuel system are you running? dual 255’s or what?

you have never used nitrous before have you? to make claims about running a 400 shot without even starting small is ridiculous. You will need to run so cold of plugs that are obviously non projected that you wouldnt even be able to drive your car N/A from stop light to stop light without fouling.

Nickie p baby

400 shot is weak. Everyone is running at least a 400 shot…

Hey god damnit, Im trying here!!

Not to be a dick but, you’re really showing you dont know to much about nitrous or at least in my type of vehicle. This isnt an LS1. I have friends which whom are running a 400 shot on daily drivers without a problem. Brisk 3 step colder plugs. I also have a dedicated stand alone fuel system for the nitrous.I also have a direct port nitrous set up from nitrous outlet, not a zex kit. I sold it.

No.

I run a 100 shot, direct port in EACH cylinder! I have a Vee Eight so I think thats a 800 Shot?!?!

I dont even use fuel. Straight n2o baby.

n2o

I know about my setup, and my setup only as I dont read into other shit as I dont care too. As long as I am out front it doesnt matter what the other person is running…

your going to be running a non projected plug, right?

yah I know. I was excited about 400 shot talk so I hit the wrong OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

About the plugs drew, To be honest i have not a clue. Nitro Dave sold me the plugs, the kit and some other stuff and said “run this”. They weren’t fucking cheap buying 16 of them thats for sure.

ya got fucked then , just run a copper ngk lolol 2 bills each

Had them before, SRT plugs are one step colder and they were not 2$ each lol. Not when i purchased them at least.

I run NGK TR7Ef’s @ .032. 2 steps colder then stock and non projected.

less then $2 a plug.

i run the tr6,s

I got a great deal on this set up, The stand along fuel system and tank, Plugs, Manifold ETC ETC. Its a full direct port set up good for a 400 shot. Ill probably most likely have it set for a 250 shot or so and the 400 when i go to the races. 400 on the street im sure isnt going to be the smartest of things to attempt. No one will even know i am running nitrous, even if they try to look for it.

the tr6? thats a projected plug right? eek. Tr6’s are a great F/I plug, but not so much nitrous.

try the ngk br6ef and thank me later.

non projected plugs are good for nitrous because they reduce detonation.