DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

I will be shift 518 NA king of the street.

If you guys are looking to pickup some parts on the forum Richie (LS6WS…w.e.) has a thunder racing cam he wants to sell and I have a headers back exhaust and aftermarket jump off lid to get rid of. Also JDaniels is setup with EFI live and is a fellow Fbody owner. Also welcome to shift.

Just more for me to whoop on! :lol

Haha, no way son. H/C/I coming this winter more than likely. Booyahhhh

dont jump the gun to quick son ,i have seen slower cars kill faster ones on em

ppppfttttttttt u and i have to race bitch , then its game on . this race has been yrs in the making lol

Ready for all. 6.1 with stage 4 ported 6.4 heads, ported manifold, 100mm TB, roller rockers, 13:1 cr on E85. Just a heads up.

and ??? all that means shit on the rd man

The 94 won’t be out till next summer at soonest, but I’ll run ya with the slow car! I decided against FI for the new car for now, head cams and intake will do plenty of work!

at the rate im goin i wont be done till next yr lol

Yeah? Stock bottom end, with hci and exhaust, come at me bro! :lol.

there is already h/c/i options for the new whip ?

Good :rofl

Omg yes, and the kit is stupid. Made over 500rwhp, and the car ran 9.9x’s…

all i have to do really is assemble a fuel rail setup lol . i just have soooo much other shit going on now , that and the scene isnt what it used to be so my drive is kinda gone :Idiots … that didnt take em long to open that car up

Ill be cumming all over both of your turds.

What should your shit trap n/a?

No clue. No ones done what i am doing yet.

So like 110? :lmao

My 5.7 was trapping 392 stroker territory. So i took that knowledge and applied it to my bigger motor. Im the first one with ported 6.4 heads and first one to put them on a 6.1 motor. Roller rockers add 30 whp. Should do well.

Ngr plz, i went 12.2 at 110 with a blown motor :rofl