Decals..

I am going to sponsor myself to.

Turkish Torpedo Garage.

hahaha ok i get the idea i RICE, i dont know i saw some pics its just simple, not like all over the car and HUGE just a few small ones, but we will see, thanks for the input guys.

Depending on how its done it can look ok.

this is what i want to do…

just a few along the bottom.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/special-k-0/230053_140_full.jpg

Here is the website for you

Don’t do it unless those companies are paying your ass to do it. You could always get something cool, like “I (heart) JDM”, or “Got Rice?” :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

You got the site wrong here is the right one http://www.unclebens.com/

Check out this post on beyond, if you look really close at all the good looking cars none of them have a singel decal. NEW NISSAN PICTURE THREAD - Pictures of Nissan's only!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

PS. all your stickers are doing is telling people who want to break into your car what you have.

ok ok i get the idea, no rice!

Thy only decal you should have on your car is NECC. But if a thousand decals go on your car, the NECC decal should come off. :E

All I got is two stuff that i support and regular attend and use, d-sport and necc stickers…

and i heart jdm is equally gay and ricey.

Are you coming out this sunday? We need a 1 on 1… :headz:

Isn’t having a NECC decal kinda like having a “New Driver” decal on your car :stuck_out_tongue: :finga:

How is advertising his own company on his Track cars Rice? its good exsposure and why let advertising space go to waste.

I was just joking with him. Its not my car he can do what ever he wants to do.

Oh its going to be rice looking trust me. Its even going to have a big wing on the back :smiley:

make sure the wing is taller then you when you are standing beside the car. :loser: you know you need all that down force on the backend of a front wheel drive car. :lol:

I already do. A jdm one i might add. BYAAAAAAA!

I already do. A jdm one i might add. BYAAAAAAA![/quote]

I got one from australia…i think we are on to something bora :E

so you can smack some sence into me? like i said im not into the rice but i just thought it looked nice, and its not a million, its like 3-4

and for sunday, im not 100% sure im suppose to go paintballing, but if i dont go, im totally up for sunday with the necc boys.