December 21, 2012

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/jsears77/endofworld.jpg

^^ I really hope you don’t believe that and are not a moron just like most of Facebook.

The Mayan calendar and the modern day calendar are based on two different scales. Measurable “time” didn’t exist as we know it today in a sense of hours, minutes, seconds so when the Mayans created their calendar and was based on the full moon cycles. Leap year exists on our modern day calendar since our days are measured by the time of 24 hours which leaves an additional 1/4 day left over every year. The Mayan calendar (both the 260 and 365 day) each have their own shifts that keep it in sync. If they didn’t, their days would be off 10-13 days per cycle causing havoc on their planting cycles for their food.

If you want more info, Google different calendars. Time and a day is not a uniform standard so you can not simply just take a day from one calendar and plug it into another one.

Thank you for killing a funny joke dr buzzkillington.

The number of idiots I have seen post this and the video I have lost faith in society.

I lose a lot more faith in society when people take 2012 doomsday predictions seriously.

Deleted, already said

So I won’t be able to die in some holocaustal inferno?

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/417282_10150648669904035_117861419034_9060784_567852805_n.jpg

The fact of the matter is the calendar just ends. If the Mayans were still around, there would be another calender in progress for a new era.

The new age(calandar) is aquarius. Think water or… FLOODS!!! :wink:

^^ its also a zodiac sign. do those people drown more frequently too?

But in all seriousness I’m going to Hella rage that night before… Just in case

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Thanks for getting water all over my phone lol

so does snooki’s baby take longer than a typical baby to develop?

apparently who ever made that needs a math lesson

There is an extra month for tanning.

^^ You are assuming she is human.

i think its just the release date of a new Twilight movie or something.

Bump for one week count down. :slight_smile:

If you’re giving stuff away in anticipation of this, I call dibs on your house :slight_smile:

I’ll take your username and password to NYSpeed.

LOL

It may not even hit the USA. :gotme: