Deers in Florida 1 Nissan Altima -129387

This happened here in Orlando. The road where it happened I am familiar with because one of my friends used to live that area…its a VERY dark road at night and only 1 lane with lots of trees and land. I have seen a couple deer myself on this road…but THANK God this didn’t happen to me.

Here is what happened:

[quote]This happened on Alafaya going toward Avalon. Basically the area thats full of deer. Its around 2am and Emmad (owner of SER) was driving on his way home. A deer must have ran either in front of him or he noticed the deer getting ready to cross the road. He tried to avoid the deer by driving off the road. The grass caught his tires and ended up flipping the car 3 times and planting it in a tree or a poll. My guess is while he was flipping he was thrown into the back seat. Him NOT wearing his seat belt is what saved his life believe it or not. To get the car off the tree/poll it needed to be stretched out by 2 tow trucks. As you can see in the pics, his car is trashed. Hard to believe hes alive and alert.

Although hes alive he is in the hospital of course. He shattered his left femur bone, compound fracture of the right femur, fractured pelvis, chipped hip, punctured kidney, spleen, liver, and his back is broken. His left femur looked as if it was never there. Though all this is very painful hes still laughing, talking, and being his same old self. His guardian angel was defiantly watching over him that night, and is continuing to be at his side

Here are pics posted:

Here is what the car looked like literally a couple of weeks ago. (Same car)

[/quote]

Wow.

dammm. That is why you hit the deer. Never swerve off the road.

wow is an understatement, i didnt even know the altima came in an SER, how could someone have lived through that, theres like no room for someone to have been in that back seat.

IB4ThatllBuffRightOut

OOOH MAN AN SE-R TOO…they started to make an SE-R in ;05 i believe…just like 10 more HP and some badging and embroidery/trim options…wheels and body kit

High speeds and :beer:.

:cry: balls

Exactly how fast was he going to wrap the car around a tree/pole so much that they had to stretch it to get it down??? :eek:

And people in Florida can’t drive… there’s an STI infront of the SE-R with rearend damage :bloated:

And that’s why you dont drive like a fucking moron and swerve when you see the deer.

the wheels on the SE-R look all to be Ok…what junk yard is that at

+1

The wheels, Tein Springs, and AEM Intake are all OKAY!

Darwin will be back for him though.

Good eyes, didn’t even notice the Tein springs. Looks like at least on HID ballast is good too :wink:

DUH!! dont swearve for deers…insurance pays all damage and considers it no fault if you hit the deer…but if you swerve out of the way…its 100% your fault

Plus you die. Straight up threshold braking FTW.

He shattered his left femur bone, compound fracture of the right femur, fractured pelvis, chipped hip, punctured kidney, spleen, liver, and his back is broken. His guardian angel was defiantly watching over him that night.

:bloated:

Where is there the proof of a deer causing this, especially at the same time bars get out?

Motor looks good too. along with the tail lights, and trunk lid, and somehow the rear bumper looks good too. Maybe he got tossed in the trunk, looks like the only why he could have survived.

my first thought as well… atleast he made it out ok :tup:

deer + traffic =

threshold braking + shut headlights off + lay on horn =

deer runs away because there are no headlights for it to stare at anymore, and the noise scares it off

damn

the altima is nice tho, would make an awesome dd

Damn, kids gotta learn how to drive.