Delaware Rd (truth or not)

i used to live out that way, used to go there and fuck around with people… cant believe how many people go there just to check shit out

so where would we meet? what day? time?

IM SCAREEEEDDDD!!!

just thought id let every1 kno tho me and BigB went to delaware tonight and we heard loud screaming a woman yelling in the woods and a very angry growl several times. I dont even like thinking about it.

Just thought id let everyone know that me and BigB went tonight. We heard very loud screams a woman crying, another woman yelling words that i couldnt make out and a very chilling very loud angry growl. I really hate even thinking about it.

yo thats some fucked up shit man…

[quote=“Jam,post:66,topic:36947"”]

yo thats some fucked up shit man…

[/quote]

And i swear to god im not making it up just to be like “omg its real”. Before tonight i had been there several times and have never had an experience like this one. At one point brian was driving slowly down the street while we were waiting for the other car to catch up and there was a bloodcurdling female scream that made me not blink for like 10 minutes.

edit----> I dont think i ever wanna go back

:picard:

fuckin pussies… you guys are coming back when we go this week

sounds like a good time, I might have to show for this one :slight_smile:

dude thats fucked up, but that is the story that these kids where telling us, shit we even walked deep into the godamn woods and saw or heard nothing, where you in any particular place when you heard it ? plaease come back with us on saturday, lol

Pre meet? To go fuck with the other NYSpeeders who show up?

lol, try not to scrare the real ghosts away, if there is any that is

I have been back on Delaware road 50+ times day/night whenever…even on Halloween one year…

No issues yet lol

well the 20+ people the 2 nights ago making a joke of it pissed the evil spirts off, lol, I kinda hope not

theres some pretty cool stories about this stuff online…pics are pretty neat too

links to this stuff?
lets do the central terminal before the beggers night ball gets in there

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:77,topic:36947"”]

links to this stuff?
lets do the central terminal before the beggers night ball gets in there

[/quote]

Just to let you know , that the restoration team of the BCT has no problem of giving tours if you ask. So its a lot better then risking a serious fine. BCT is also not in the safest area.

so then lets get a tour?

i think they do some tours during this month 2. hmm

http://www.buffalocentralterminal.org/event-schedule/