Delta Sonic Super Lane / Unlimited Washes

They haven’t been putting the bag over my rear wiper… cause I drive through too fast.

Cheapest place for unlimited is rochester. My dads is from rochester, his is 12 a month, mine is from Eriee Pennsylvania and is 16 a month and my moms is from the delta sonic on transit in williamsville and is 22 a month. We all got it at difference places because each of use drive to either cleveland or Syracuse at least twice a month

Anyone know if they still offer the $12/month price for the yearly contract. I tried calling but they “weren’t sure”.
Is this basically the same thing as the 22.99/month, unlimited super kisses and quick lane?

Not sure if anyone else here has one of these but I’m seriously considering picking one up… My only reservation is that I heard a rumor it’s not truly unlimited. I was told you could only go 1-2 times per week, just wanted to know if that was true or if anyone on here has had an issue with it. For $25 or $35 a month or whatever it is seems like a great deal.

I have it. I believe I pay $25 dollars a month and I go through at least 5 times a week. It’s awesome for these winter, salty months.

GV awakens everyday, if not for only a trip through the car wash.

I don’t know which would be worse for my paint… the salt or having delta’s salt and mud encrusted carpets slamming down on it daily.

I have it, use it almost daily. I don’t pay $25 though… I pay like $17. Ask for a yearly plan.

For me it doesn’t really matter. I don’t keep my vehicles long enough for it to make a difference anyways.

going through the car wash that often in salty weather is retarded.

only if you actually keep your vehicle long enough to care about how it lasts.

but if you dont care that a new car starts rusting in a year, :tup:

right now i have a complaint filed with delta, calling again today to see about resolving it. fucking r tards didnt pay attention and gave me a super kiss wash when i wanted just deluxe. thanks for powerwashing the oilspray off the underside of my truck assholes.

This 25 per month delta deal is the best kept secret in WNY…I love it…

Love it, take the pious almost every day.

My Subaru’s watercolor paint would last about 4 washes.

:rolljerk:

we have a handwash place by my house… every other month they have a groupon… $35 gets you 2 inside and out details, and 4 outside washes… the only machines they use are underbody sprayers, and final rinse… everything else is touchless besides the guys with the mits… and they change out the mitts every car (i wonder what their laundry bill is,lol)

either way… this place is the beez knees…

oh yeah, I live in WA. sorry buffalo.

Why not just leave the salt on the car and get a good underbody coating every fall? I was under the assumption that its the salt + water combination that actually causes rust-- not just salt. I could definitely see the downside to washing a saltwater brine into every crevice of your car 5x a week rather than just leaving dry salt on it. Obviously it will get wet from puddles and shit but…not nearly as much as a delta wash.

I’ve gone through 3 times in one day before so he 1-2 times in a week makes me lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Oh, and you get the gas discount every time you wash too.

They apparently frown on diesels with ladder racks and the Z won’t clear the guide rails. I’m gonna pass.

gotta love the ladies wiping your car off at the end of the wash, rofl

Delta Swirl.