Delta Sonic Super Lane / Unlimited Washes

if you look at it, they actually do not call it touchless they call it “touch less” which they define as no spinning brushes.

sneaky bastards

you need to touch the paint to clean a car… the level of pressure you’d need to avoid it but really clean is enough to do damage to paint.

As for the passes, if you buy two super kiss washes per month that’s almost one wash per week and costs less so that’s the best move IMHO

No way. I have the unlimited Super Kiss that I purchased in Rochester. it costs me $14.03 per month. I get my car washed about 2x per week depending on weather.

that’s when you buy for a whole year… I’m not paying for summer. or did you get some promotion I’m missing?

you’re paying $168 a year.

With some gas discount I’m looking at 13 * 2 (twice a month) * 4 (months) = 104 at most.

If I had unlimited I might wash more, but I probably be scared because it just ups the odds of damage to the car.

Touche!

I also get gas discounts, I spend about $160/wk before discount. I also use the speed lane, which is worth $5 alone.

Not that I get gas at delta sonic, but how do you get the discount? Do you just go in and ask?

I get my gas from Tops and quite often I pay $0-$20 for a full tank. I coupon and get mad gas points / free food.

Give them your gas receipt when you go to the booth. They told me about this when I went through and got it. At least I think I understood it that way. :gotme:

Go through the wash first, then pump gas. While you’re filling your tank go over the vehicle with some detailer and a towel. Once the truck is full bring in both receipts. Save about $0.80/tank… lol. Enough for gum or put it towards a coffee.

I buy gas first and take the receipt with me to the car wash and they discount the wash.

There is no attendant at the super lane, which is what makes it super. Nobody trying to up sell, and no wait in line. Get with the program guys.

I heard today mine is going from $13 (not $14 as I mentioned before) to $16. OMG NOES!!!

I once had this, I had to cancel back in March because I sold the car it was on. I just looked at me CC receipts and saw I am still being charged. I told them back in March to cancel it. Someone dropped the ball. I’ll have to call. Although I’m looking to sign up again. Where can you sign up for $14? Mine was always around $20/month

Hmm. Laser Wash uses water and detergent and seems to do a job akin to Delta Sonic.

The downside is that these tend to strip nearly every wax I’ve used (be in Meguiars #16, Klasse AIO/SG, Collinite, Duragloss). 3M Performance Finish Synthetic Wax seems to be holding its own, probably because it has delicious silicone.

It was Rochester or Chicago, but their prices went up a little, I think PA is cheapest now. Mine came from Roch.

yea I heard PA was cheaper too

So there were no less than 30 cars in line today, I passed all of them on the right, got my receipt from speed lane and proceeded (took about 10 seconds). I was 2nd in line to get on the track and the damn wash broke. Because of the massive line I had to wait 20 minutes to back out of the wash. I didn’t take their refund, because I didn’t really pay, but they gave me a free tire shine anyway.

I went to the op location and there was way more than 30 cars. They had someone directing traffic because the entire lot was full. My wife told me not to go. I pulled in, they waived me Into the speed lane and I was in and out under 5 minutes including dry. Speedpass paid for itself in my time today.

Posted from tapatalk

I can never get speedpass to work at the delta on main st downtown. I’ve tried twice and had to back out to go to the attendant. She just says oh it must be frozen. Does the screen light up automatically or do you have to press it? I’m afraid to hold everyone up if I go to one and someone pulls behind me lol.

oh fuck that. If I go in and it doesn’t read it I just hit the horn a couple of times. They come running over and give you a receipt.