Delta Sonic Super Lane / Unlimited Washes

I plan on stopping in and asking about the details, but in the meantime: is there a true touchless option for this? Is that what you guys meant by ‘super kiss’ earlier in the thread, or does even that have brushes involved?

They don’t use rotating brushes, they use hanging cloths. Still fucks up the paint but I do have the stickers on my vehicles to make my life easy.
All of you that are paying $22 /Month are overpaying. Ask about the 1 year contract, it is $12/Month and you just sign that you will not cancel before 12 months.
Also as far as tips, I prefer $2 each time but sometimes I feel nice and will give them a $5.

I would say about 25% of the people tipped back when I used to do this job at delta, it was still pretty lucrative back when I was 16.

I cancelled totally in the spring. I just don’t use it in the summer.

Oh, and if you cancel make sure they actually cancel it. They charged me for 3 months afterward and I finally caught it. They did refund me no questions asked though.

I cancelled mine too. I think it’s only good for the winter and even then I might just say screw it. LOL

I have to say it was nice though last winter. I have a DS literally like three blocks from my house and one time instead of cleaning off the 6" of snow on my car I cleared just enough so I could see and then I got it washed. haha

Buy it in Rochester for $14/mo. Thats what I did.

$1 tip unless she is super cute, they do the tires, or the interior gets done too.

can I do this on the web or do I need to stop in?

AFAIK you have to stop in. I did it in Rochester with one of my cars but added my new one in buffalo with no issues.

Bump because I’m looking to see if there are any deals for it before I get mine. And this is the third result in google search for it.

I didn’t get it again this year. We also haven’t had that shitty / snowy of a winter.

LOL

I didn’t get it this year either. Who knows, I still might though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have it, I just leave instead of getting dried off so I don’t have to give tips.

Does anyone know if the superkiss includes undercarriage spray? I can’t tell if it’s getting sprayed as I roll through or not.

just picked it up when i bought the maxima…cant beat it for 22 bux…hell a super kiss alone is a 11.99…i go once or twice a week more depending on the weather…i tip a $1 sometimes $2…i was on vacation last week and went 4 times…that 22 bux alone if you remember to use your 5 day guarantee on a normal super kiss…a super kiss is supposed to have the undercarriage spray ^^^^

I am still locked in @ $14/mo from the Rochester buy. All of the prices went up if I heard correctly. My cousin works for corporate said they were or that they did…

yea i heard the Erie PA store had a deal going…i will most likely cancel it after winter since i like to wash my car in the summer now that i actually like my car again

This, just watch your CC bill.

Yeah I just went yesterday and started it. Go right to the booth in the back and get it. No one inside knows too much about it.

will be sure to do so

lol at touchless car wash. Perfect for winter cars or if you buff the car in the spring. But this is not a “touchless carwash” Rags hanging from the ceiling dragged over your car is touching the car. lol

Agreed, it’s def not touchless.