Dent Pulled

The one on my front fender looks like it can be pulled with a suction cup. If you have one let me know, I am off all week and would like to get it done today if possible.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JACK1992VR4/fuckingdent.jpg

PLEASE CALL ME I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ANYMORE - 901-1081

This is my last day off… someone has a suction cup I can use… it will take 5 minutes. please call, i will be away from the forum for a couple days

jack …trust me when i say it cant be done like that

pep boys has the suction cups for 3.50.

how hard is it to take off the bumper to access the backside of that fender??? tap the center lightly with a GOOD FLAT hammer and maybe a lil of a ball peen when it gets closer. because its on a seam type area like that at the end if it a suction cup probably wont do the trick too well. those work best in mid-body-panel situations.