Help with front bumper

hey guys, my bumpers kinda pissin me off… the thing is i think the bolts are coming off somehow and the bumper is starting to " pop out " from the side where the reflector bulb is and the wheel well plastic covering is also coming off…(the right side of the car)

so whoever has taken off their bumper off before please let me know if they’re bolts that are hard to get off, or if its impossible to put back on yourself or somethin along those lines, i basically want to take it off and put it on again and align the bolts properly…help is appreciated…i dont want help to take the bumper off i mean i want help or info if anyone took their’s off before…

thanks, Omar.

my buddy did his and i was there. It is a pain in the ass cause there were like 6? 10mm bolts on each side attaching it to the fender we got them all off but one (RUST!!) Took us forever!!

Ps. lol we never did he sold the car ahahahha

it is not a pain, it is actually pretty easy if you are mechanically inclined and if you have tools. if you arent then good luck! haha

probably the bracket that ties into the inner fender (metal) to teh bumper has rusted away to nothing, allowing one side to loosen up…

take of the inner fender liner and its pretty straight forward from there…

I would however use a penetrating lube on all the bolts teh day before you plan on messing with it…