Uninstalling front bumper

Does anybody have the pictures from the manual to tell me where all the screws and bolts are?

heres a thought - start taking them out one by one until it falls off.

S13 There are two 10mm bolts on each side of the hood latch (just before pop up light)
Their are five 10 mm bolt on each side of the bumper that connect it to the fenders, take off the plastic wheel well covering to get at those five bolts
dont forget to disconnect the bumper turn signals and fog lights
then just give it a little pull on each side and then pop it off from the middle.

• I had my wheels off when I did mine so it was really easy and I used a drill with a 10mm socket bite * hope that helps!

ah alright, that helps a little, ill just drive my car up a ramp and check it out. I found the four by the flip lights.

Yea man, I took off my front bumper, and fenders ,because i was bored today, The front bumper is easy, besides where it connects to the fender, just do what JDM said and take out the wheel well plastics. Fenders suck where they are connected to the inside of the door…

yea dont forget the few bolts under the front bumper and the part for the cowl under the engine. all those broke for me the 2nd time i had to take them off.

just back off a curb, it’ll catch the lip and rip it right off for ya :wink: Use zip ties in the future :smiley:

if the car hasn’t had the bumper taken off before, there’s more than that.

the 4 10mm bolts that you found at the top between the lights.

the 5 10mm nuts on each side between the fender and bumper (usually some of these will break, don’t feel bad)

either 4 or 6 ( i can’t remember) 10mm bolts that go up through the bumper into the re-bar from the opening at the bottom.

either 4 or 6 (again, i can’t remember) plastic clips that go through the bumper into the lower rad support from the opening at the bottom.

if it’s a 91-94 there are 2 screws, i believe they’re a 10mm/phillips combo head that go through the black lip around the bottom up into each fender.

then the plugs for the bumper lights.

if the bumper has been off before most of these won’t be there, usually only the fender to bumper nuts and the 4 between the lights are put back in.

i’ve taken too many bumpers off.

^^ Bah,

Cut the Zip ties like everyone else.

Seriously, take your time, have a few long extensions with 10mm handy.
You will most likely break bolts and get so annoyed at all the bolts you’ll have to remove.

Not hard but tedious.

that’s after you’ve removed it for the first time, haha.

zip ties from then on.