DethWysh's 1996 S14 240 SX

Well, if there is a workaround, I’m open to suggestions here.

Borrow stock 240 that will pass inspection, put Your plates on the car and your registration in the window. Drive to your local jiffy lube and watch them scan your registration and inspect the car having no idea the registration does not match that car. Look now your car is inspected

Just drive the car. I hardly ever have good stickers on my cars and its not a big thing.

Well, all I have is the 10-day one…

Edit:After reading through the internet… You are right… This is a problem. Might have to swap back to stock, which makes me cry a bit inside. I know a tech or two, but they can’t help me if the car is OBD-II… Darn.

I didnt ask before about the inspection because I figured you would know, guess not, good luck with that. It should be possible, just don’t post details about how on the forum.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DUZa1SEhOPMJ:www.immensehardware.com/xtreme-obd-3.html+obd-ii+emulator&cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

:ninja

I don’t think that will work in his case steve. That is something that just alters the code from the ecu to the scan plug. A JDM ecu doesnt even have provisions for a OBD 2 scan plug.

I doubt there is even anything attached to his scan port. Most swaps just hack all that shit off and with the way this carsounds cobbed together I bet that is the same situation.

They used to have a picture up. It’s just a thing you program all your details into, give it 12V and plug the obd2 scanner in. I contacted them and they are out of stock, I’m on the waiting list.

I know someone else who is :ninja

Oh gawd. If the said owner of the Stealth is a short Indian kid with freakish hair, he has no clue what hes talking about :rofl:rofl

Yupp. Kid went to highschool with us and that reason he gave you for the tire rubbing is completely wrong.

You’re going to listen to a kid in a white dodge stealth with no exhaust and a red door? :rofl

Fair Enough, He goes to errr-pee-aye now. He is a bit returded.

I’m looking into that link. Thanks for the find 91twoforty.

You should come out to LVD this Friday and check out the local drift scene :thumbup

#1 thing to look at first if your looking at a swapped car in ny is, Is it 95 and below.

Good luck with it :thumb

UDIEEEE!!!

white stealth with red 3000GT door ftw.

btw taylor, just saw you on western but you disappeared! haha

GL with the car, brother.

Dude youve never swapped a motor so why does it even matter.

Anyway taylor make bring some crayons and paper over and ill make you an inspection sticker.

Also im swapping a motor into my 02 civic hatch this weekend, yeah well inspection is something your supposed to plan for before inspection time comes around. Apparently the previous owner didnt get the memo. GL with the car man.

Gee Thanks Bobby.

Better plan, Talked with the Guys at Inline Performance, told me to call Jim Wolf Tech. They actually gave me a viable option here. Seriously. If there’s anyone else out there with a Swapped Nissan, give these guys a call, they know their stuff.

So, I will update when I have a concrete fix.

i agree with this. not what you said. Dosnt matter about me.

Did i say me? didnt think so. its general common sense.

EDIT: JWT is good stuff.

Yeah, the rep there said he’d use a 96 KA ECU with SR tuning as well as the OBD Software, also, that he would mod the harness and sell me the coil, as well as the distributor… So, I dunno if it will work.

Fuck that, throw some green neonz and call it a day.

I’m just busting yer balls Drake :rofl