Detroit Auto Show

Anyone thinking of going to this? http://www.naias.com/

i was talking to a few people that were interested… mostly since the Toronto show is usually poo.

what say you?

Seems the consensus is no, i don’t want to die so far.

Okay, I may have been the only one to vote so far.

You are not a true car guy if you don’t attend that show at least once in your life.

I went a few years back, definitely something to go see at least once.
It takes a full day to go through the show so we made a weekend trip out of it with some friends.

I’m in if you want to go.

I go every year, and came even before I moved here. Let me know if you have any questions. Cobo has been going through some serious renovations so it should be interesting to see the setup this year. The past couple years have had less of the exotics, but it is still a great show. I still want to get to NYC or the LA show as well.

Edit: Lambo is still absent according to the floor map and that used to be a great setup. Interesting that Cadillac again separated themselves away from the rest of GM.
http://www.naias.com/virtual-show/show-floor-map.aspx

Plenty of place to explore but I typically stay outside when taking my pictures

Anyone want to urban ski?

Lonely gangbang for me so far…

WRX STi confirmed

Also: Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, 2015 Lexus RC F, Ford F-150. GMC Canyon
Plenty more

The reality is that Robocop was an optimistic view of Detroit.

I usually go every year, but I’m thinking about hitting up the New York auto show this year instead. I’ve never been to NYC, so two dogs one stick.

BigRon, that urban Skiing-Detroit video was a great watch.

The Mischief crew will be there… i have fond memories of our Woodward cruise with those guys… anyone here know them better than I can can see if we can get in on your schedule?

anyone go to this???

i have seen and heard awesome things about it.

I miss the days when you could cut across Canada to go to Detroit and treat it like the Autobahn of the East. On one trip I figured out I could set the Ranger’s cruise at 96 but 97 would cause it to hit the speed limiter and cut fuel. Try that today and they’ll confiscate your car and call it street racing.

only if you get caught bro

I used to love going to this and then doing hoodrat things with my friends.

I’d go if I didn’t have to drive.

Ill be there tomorrow night as I’m already here for a hockey tournament.

With badassz28 and jdmr2 no less. For you old school peeps.