Divorced: how did you deal with it? [now with more drama!]

HAHAHA I wondered the same thing.

:smiley:

me too!

Murder suicide.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82367

You can hang out there and meet some super hot 18yr olds that are getting all tanned up for summer… Bet that would take your mind off of her!!

Thanks for all the replys and sound advice.

Wny is small, so ofcourse we did all the things I ebnjoyed single, together. That makes the little shit like going to tim hortons suckkk.

As for who left who, This relationship was fucked from jump street. It was the greatest thing ever, 3 years ago, before her parents intervened (sp?) and fucked up everything.

We managed to rekindle things and get another 2.25 out of it, but the damage was done.
Thats why I despise them.

As far as the kids thing, well I made sure to keep her on BC, I dont want kids at all or til im 30 or something.

Reason behind us splitting? You’d really have to know her, to see how she was. She was really good at acting like she didnt care. After a while it kind of consumes you.

Its hard I guess to be away from your family as long as she was, and I’m sure they got in her head.

I guess Its just differences that pushed us away.
Its not like I whopped her ass or either or us cheated or anything, its not clean cut.
It would probabaly be easier if there was one stone cold event to blame it all on.

its funny because she helped me get thru my last bad break up, in 2005. and every relationship between then and her was just BS dating.

I’ll have a project to wrench on, and just stare at in the garage come saturday when I bring it home. That will help.

If I could drink, believe me I would, my eye permits such fun behavior. If I could id have 2 litres of vodka and a gallon of ocean spray light cranberry and id never leave this chair except to piss.

I got a few sound invites from people to hang out, I’m going to have to take them up on it.

and yes joe, your computer did it. haha

LOL.

I just got out of a 4 year relationship about a year ago, it was def tough. Being the fact that i was 21 and she was 19. As time went on she got crazier and bitchier than ever and would flip out if i didnt sleep there when I had work @ 7 the next day. Finally one day i had enough.We were together every day for the past 4 years and when we broke it off she started dating a 32 year old cook, less than 2 months after. That was a huge shock/ pretty hard to deal with at first.

But with my situation, I lucked out it just soo happened this smokin cuban broad from my work started talking to me a month or soo before me and my ex broke up. Put her number in my phone for no reason when i didnt ask for it, complimenting me ,the nicer and cooler this broad got,the more bitchy, crazy psychotic my ex got. So I took it as a sign and realized I didn’t want to be with her anymore and broke up with her. Granted im not a cheater and never have or will on a broad.Nothing ever happened with her while I was with my ex and not until a few months after I had time to clear my head.Took a few months over the summer to myself out partying hanging with friends and people close to me. Doing all the things I used to love and cherish before all my time was tied up in being with her every single day of my life.

As it stands now almost a year later im happier than ive ever been and banging this cuban broad on the regular with no strings attached and just hanging out loving my life.

good luck man shits never easy, trust me.

offtopic, but everytime i click a nyspeed link it prompts me for login.

Well here’s one thing you can do- go to SPoT and DiCamillo’s instead. This one change alone will greatly improve your quality of life. Horton’s sucks ass. Wonder Bread of donuts.

Shit man… Mardi Gras is bout to go down, and Spring Break is coming up… Take a vacation, get herpes, have memories… Youll never even remember her… In fact, if you get the herp, fuck her mom if you hate her that much

man up, Immerse yourself in hobbies, enjoy the little things like freinds and going out. Give it about six-seven months and you wont even care.

Get a jeep. Trust me, six months of working on that and i don’t even care. I just got a text from mine on Christmas Day, and i really could have given too shits at that point

LOL i think im good on getting the herp.

If my account would ever get approved on fstop, I could learn some more about photography, and editing.

Taking some time away from the world to edit some pictures is always good.

im not even sure if fstop is still up. i get a domain error every time ive tried going on it for awhile now (only tried twice in the past 4 months or so)

http://buffalofstop.com/forums

not worth your time though…There is info all over the web on photography and editing though.

Get your jeep up and running if you still have it… if not, get another… learn outdoors shit i.e. hiking camping rock climb etc and go have fun

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7290994

fuck it… join the AF, get a good job, and get your ass pussy all over the world. doing fairly well for me.

getting another jeep is on my list sometime, but its not in the budget this year.

I’ll be drag racing this season, I heard its a good bunch of people out at empire.

I don’t think sitting in your house playing with pictures is really going to get your mind off shit dude. And you really get upset going to Tim Horton’s? Yikes. No offense, but be lucky that you’re only dealing with a 3 year relationship break up. In the big picture, 3 years is not that long. And you’ll get over it. Don’t go out searching for another gf though, just live your life how you want to live it.

I am more than happy to not have a boyfriend right now. I feel like I’ve been in one relationship after another since I was 13. Fuck that noise. Been single for almost 8-9 months now and I loooooveeeeee it.

Yes timmys was our little getaway late at night. Ironically, it seems like its hardest to deal with at night.

I have been in and out of relationships since I was 13 aswell. I’m very nomadic with relationships it seems. Not sure how I’m going to handle being single yett, last time I had a fuck buddy so it wasnt as bad.

Time before that i hit a dry spell, I was about ready to wear a fucking sign, then I got drunk as fuck passed out, went to wegmans at 6pm when i woke up and ended up with some fat girl who made my sub.

Go get the movie “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”

Epic

Damn computer…I knew it.

And did you at least hit up the fat chick for free subs?