djkrystalfx

And just so i can hit my 100th post Fuck you sob, and you are really and truly a sob

Who ever wants to believe him believe him

you’re both fags

and im scrapping those KAs

you both have bad grammer.

fix it.

do u realize that your making yourself look bad on your own seller feedback… u really think anybody is going to want to deal with you anymore??

I’ve had numerous negative experiences with this buyer thus is the reason for my actions.
As you can see I was trying to be very fair, I gave him various options and the benefit of the doubt that he would come and pick up the car. However he chose to fuck me over, out of a sale and job, so critisize me if you must but in all honesty I have every right to be upset.

What’s the coupe need to be done and what’s done to it now?

km, condition, pics?

PM me.

you have bad spelling.

shut it.

wow googler_ y are you wasting ur time with a fuckin 16 year old kid wow this shit really does belonmg in the drama section

yeah pm me to i like the coupe`s with a silvia front end

lol… some of these son members just kill me

Can SON vote Ban these 2?

Does anyone know who these kids are? I’m pretty sure this is the same person fucking with us. There is no way people this dumb could have survived 16 years of life.

Wow. Just, wow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/dave079/Forums/grammartime.gif

this thread is teh ghey - to paraphrase bingzor…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/dave079/Forums/grammartime.gif

this thread is teh ghey - to paraphrase bingzor

I vote ban both these guys, they can’t even type in english. It’s people like this that are bringing this forum down and making it a joke to other forums.
Public opinion of this forum is that it is a collection of broke teenagers and low class people. I’d like to see this whole drama section dropped from the site and for the mods to crack down on some of the low lifes on the forum. Give them a warning to clean up their act and if they don’t ban them.

[QUOTE=Polar_b16;271257]lol… i should kill some of these son members/QUOTE]

agreed.

this is not even funny, this is just dumb. end of story.

This is intense