Do i have whiplash?

Ok so on monday i went to the chiropractor and the douche cracked my neck with out me knowing… but i was allright because it dident hurt but about 2 hours later all hell broke loss and it hurt really bad… the pain is in the back of my neck and and my neck is really stiff/sore. also ive had headaches from it to.

Is it whiplash?

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/M/Metallica/Whiplash/Whiplash.jpg

juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaauaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

I would try changing the oil…maybe rotate the tires…

Do all 4 tires have the same pressure in them?

I’d contacted a doctor.

Probably not whiplash… After seeing the chiro I feel good, then sore, then good. Gotta let you body adjust to the adjustments.

He’s secretly hurting you little by little so you’ll come back…

flawless reply…

sounds like a bad wheel bearing to me

I had whiplash from faceing a triple on my buddys wheeler. ( stupid 4 wheels )
I could not look up, Big lump on the back of my neck. this was last saterday and I still fully can’t look up. I doubt you have whiplash.
I have other injurys form the crash that might not be helping my neck also tho.

This made my day.

Feel better…

Usually when I hit up the chiro, the first 2-3days after blow dick, but you will feel better.

Yeah, I wouldn’t go to the doctor either or hell, even call the chiropractor back to see if it’s normal.

yah well i went to the doctor and they said i should be fine… is there any way i could sue some one?.. lol

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Thanks for the responses to

:io:

Sounds like he accidentally the whole thing

likely not whiplash.
If you’re new to chiropractors and don’t ice down an area that is ‘cracked’ afterwards, it can get very sore the first time or two. Should go away.
I’m sorry I couldn’t contribute any memes.

i LOL

Nice.