Do not ripoff people the update -Future240

EDIT:
It’s just shy of three years now. I’m writing this to share with the membership not to lose faith. I’m not getting everything back but enough , and when I thought it was all lost. There is a cheque to be picked up, got the call this morning.

I don’t know if everyone involved is being offered the same ,as I was on the hook for the most( a couple Gs). Serious lessons learnt.

The court system is slow but twice this week I’ve seen justice prevail. Cops aren’t all jerks. The one I was working with was patient and gave me updates by ermail or phone.

This happened to some really good guys here, some of whom I’ve gotten to know alot better through it. Always be vigilant of that too good to be true deal. Don’t pay for shit you can’t verify without paypal.This chapter is now closed.

Merry Christmas everbody.

Zac

The previous thread seems to have been lost but I’m posting this more as a warning and reconcliation. For security reasons I’ve left out the actual names,dates and loctions.

I was just served a Subpoena to appear in court to testify against Future240 for charges of Fraud coming out of eviddence given to the Halton Police and a series of bad transactions originating on this board. It’s been a long road and at times we’ve given up hope. I don’t know what the outcome will be but we’ve seen the good side of the law enforcement following up on this case. Even if we as individuals do not recoup the full amount or any of that was stolen, charges will be laid and he will bear the full brunt of the judicial system.I personally forgive the guy but would like to get my money back.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss356/riworx/forum/subpoena.jpg

good.

the thread is still somewhere here but hidden. it was getting a bit sketchy. I’ll have to revisit why it was moved in the first place.

edit…

thread is still here:

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?135462-SCAMMER-future_240&highlight=future240

^ link no worky bing , on that note i remember what it was about anyways. good to see something being done about this.

YES!

glad to hear thats something is getting done about this… (Y)

How can you forgive him? What a piece of shit.

Why would you forgive him? Get your money back and i hope the guy gets 100% of whats coming to him.

Is there a thread on this forum that has a list of people that are known to sell crap and rip people off?
Sorry to hear about another guy on this forum being ripped off.

we used to have a thread a while back havent seen much on it since nelly was banned lol . You’ll have to search for it. Also hope future gets whats coming to him.

It’s just shy of three years now. I’m writing this to share with the membership not to lose faith. I’m not getting everything back but enough , and when I thought it was all lost. There is a cheque to be picked up, got the call this morning.

I don’t know if everyone involved is being offered the same ,as I was on the hook for the most( a couple Gs). Serious lessons learnt.

The court system is slow but twice this week I’ve seen justice prevail. Cops aren’t all jerks. The one I was working with was patient and gave me updates by ermail or phone.

This happened to some really good guys here, some of whom I’ve gotten to know alot better through it. Always be vigilant of that too good to be true deal. Don’t pay for shit you can’t verify without paypal.This chapter is now closed.

Merry Christmas everbody.

Zac

glad to hear about this

about time!

Man I still cant believe that happened. Why would he even do that. I understand if he needed the money bad but how did he think he was gonna get away with it?