DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

Wait what?

Not a national forum? I dont see an HTTPS://Shift518.ny.albany.onlyaccessablehere.com in my url bar. Its the internets, shift is WORLD WIDE homie. It will never and can never be a “local” site. local orientated sure, but not closing the doors to people outside a 50 mile radius! Lets hand out VPN tokens and we can all sign into the server, and browse the site on an intranet. :rofl I am just busting balls, I get your point. In fact I have been arguing that for EVER, the fact that people run their mouths inappropriately a lot and you never know who you might pull up next to at a gas pump.

Users should not need to pay, donations are another thing. If people want to contribute, but not want to cough up money to do so, SHAPE UP and turn this place on to more people. Making the place feel like the cool table in the lunch room and not inviting outsiders in is only hurting you in the end. Sponsors like myself help fund the site, we do so becasue we stand to make money at our business from referrals coming from Shift518, so we pay our fees without hesitation. Without new people coming here I wouldn’t be in a position I am to make my business grow, so it would be useless for me to advertise here. Take ASS,CRC,IHS,Cap.Gold out of the picture and its back on Vlads shoulders to fund the site, just to get people attacking him for dumb shit… I doubt he will keep it going.

we all have a role to play here, if we want to be here.