DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

Agreed. I still live at home. Why?

1. I live in a nice ass house for free (tried slipping them rent money but they give it back - gotta love that)
  2. I have a heated garage and lift/tools to work on my car (this won’t change even when I move out, but still)
  3. Plenty of land (2 acres) in a nice quiet country setting
  4. Free meals, etc.
  5. No utility bills other than cable
  6. Cause I’m 24 years old. This trend of moving out when you’re 18 is f’in stupid and fiscally irresponsible/dumb in my opinion. Actually studies are showing that more and more 20 somethings are living with their parents these days.
  7. I get along with my parents
  8. It’s 7 miles from my nice IT job, thus allowing me to have a short commute and thus less commute expenses, allowing me to save/spend money on nicer things such as my car, photography equipment, etc. instead of living paycheck to paycheck worrying about how to provide for myself.

I do pay for all of my own stuff including medical, insurance, cable, tuition, car payment, etc. etc. but just don’t pay rent and utilities.

That being said, I’m will be moving out in 2012 as I am getting married sometime in late summer. With a steady foundation that I’ve built simply by living with my parents, I’ll be good to go in this new part of my adult life.

I’ve saved a lot of money by living with them (and learned some tricks along the way of how to manage money better) and do not regret it one bit. If anyone has any issues with that, you’re a moron. Plain and simple.

The only issue(s) I have with PJB is his reluctance to look for a better job because of his standards. The rest of the crap you people post is ill-advised and I’m surprised it has been allowed to continue/happen repeatedly.