DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

:rofl

Correct we made an agreement for you to Get a few bucks off of every car I post up. We made the deal effective the first week of august, since then I havnt done any. If youll notice I havnt posted up any cars, because I havnt had any. You Claimed I owed you money from cars I did back in may. I don’t see how that is correct because it was 2 months prior to us making an agreement. Then you start questioning my character? Sorry bud but that is a scumbag move.

Not to worry, there is a new forum in the making as we speak. It’s down at the moontower. Full kegs, everybody’s going to be there.

Great movie

I had a feeling it was from a movie i was thinking of

thats the late night jibberish blah, dont drink and post…

wow that is very shady.

You made money advertising on the site that costs money and every other sponsor pays for and I’m the scumbag?

Th only reason your advertising and detailing threads were up is because we had the agreement. The agreement was made around the your first detailing thread. Before you “saleathon” thread. Before the agreements your threads were moved.

You used my services and didn’t pay for them even though profited.

Sorry, I’m clearly the scumbag here.

I’m sure the forum and other sponsors will agree with you.

It was shady for me make out a cheaper deal with him because he couldn’t afford a regular rate?

My deal was based on honor policy where he would have to tell me all the cars he did.

And now he’s telling me that he did the cars before the saleathon so he doesn’t have to pay me even though he did then during the sponsor period.

Other sponsors depending on the contract pay around $40 a month, this kid advertised for months, owes me only around $30 because I made him a special case deal where it would cost him nothing if he got no jobs.

So me trying to make it work with giving him the benefit of the doubt is shady?

Go fuck yourself.

so your gonna make a big stink about 30$… really? really?

shitty way to portray yourself as the owner talking to members like that… i’m just voicing my opionin (sp? IDC) and now thats frowned upon… wow man

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-0702-2621_Miserly_Man_Pinching_a_Penny_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg

(Pete)

Are you an idiot or just playing one?

YOU brought the subject up, ask Dave if I even contacted him about the money since the sponsorship ended, I haven’t.

:facepalm

Edit: in case you forgot

Pete let it go brah , is it really worth it ? Who cares at the end of the day ? It’s shift not life . We all start fighting and we won’t have a site to come to man . Vlad isn’t hurting us and let’s face it he has been very good with a lotttttt of shit on here . Do I like the way some things are ? No but like I said I like the site cause of the people I met and am now friends with . If it wasnt for here I’m sure I woulda raced a few of ya anyway but most I wouldn’t have even fucked with . Like I said pick your battles and let this one go , esp seeing as its class site and ya gotta let him do what he wants to . If he makes some money off it who gives a Fuck as long as u ain’t paying .

Pete is so cheap, he tries to save other peoples money.

Vlad that’s only gonna keep the b/s going lol . Pete may be cheap but he has nice shit . I wish I had the shit he did but my kids suck up allllll my money .

well, pretty much just getting a rise

funny you say that, i may be cheap but i WON’T STEAL GAS!!!

couldn’t of said any better, and thanks i always count each and every penny :slight_smile:

At least no one got banned so far. :rofl

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A BIG DICK.

Lol , now relax ya got the rise ya wanted and who cares if vlad stole gas ? Just makes him cheap like u Pete lol . That’s 20 bucks he saved

I don’t have one , mine is more like a travel size toothpaste tube .