DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

I’m pretty average myself. Oh well.

lol, i don’t as long he didn’t steal from me all is well, yea true, every dollar saved lol

Fuckin trolan nolan is the only big dick . But he is black so its a given racial thing

I do not want to play leap frog with Nolan.

he’s half white so it probably averages out

Still browner than me so by man law he is black and pringles can worthy prolly

Death said he is gentle and uses good lube :dunno

but dont black and white added together pretty much equal hispanic? We never hear about hispanics being hung, do we?

Funny you say things were stolen when you know nothing about the situation and the fact that company owed me money which was sorted out in court.

Yet you’re sitting here protecting your friend that hasn’t paid me for the services, essentially stealing. Get your head out of your ass.

Jellies, that is the most racist thing you’ve ever said. :rofl

If he uses lots of lube I might be alright. I take a huge shits, so, should be good.

If everyone would like to take a look at the funny picture thread and + rep me that’d be great. Thanks!

SHUT UP VLAD. GO REP ME. NO MORE ARGUING IN HERE GOD DAMN IT. FUCK.

Remember when ladukes girlfriend told you all i had a big dick?

What am I repping you for? :rofl

i know more than you think pal

did you just admit that your ass is loose?

No, death.

Who cares Vlad. Just do it.

My ass isn’t loose, if it was I wouldn’t be able to hold enough shit in to take a big dump.

What about dukey ? Does he have a big one death ? Is nolan gentle death ? I think capcrew is looking for some dark tube meat

if it was tight the turds would be smaller

That’s actually not true. If it was scarred up from too much anal the turds would be smaller because scar tissue doesn’t stretch as well as regular tissue. So, by you saying what you’ve said here I can infer that you have skinny turds which in turn means you have a scarred up butthole which ALSO means that you take it in the butt. Sorry jellies. Logic wins, your butthole loses.

Ghey talk ITT.

I don’t give a damn what you know.

Fact that you keep bringing it up thinking you have something on me proves you know jack shit, pal.

You little thief ass with your stolen music and likely previously pirated movies has no point of moral superiority.

Why don’t we take you to court for that and see how you make out? I was proven innocent in my trial. Doubt you will be the same.

Maybe I just won’t allow you to go to my website anymore? And if you do you will be stealing my server bandwidth and intellectual property?

Would you like that?