DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

So you agree but dont all at once! YESSSS I WIN!

see this is where I’m frustrated, I had an almost identical signature, just saying PM me for detailing, blah blah blah. You even had a thread about “paint skillz” or something along like that. However you never had to pay? I would do the same, posting up some of my work here some there. I’m not a full service shop, or some autobody shop. I’m just a fellow enthusiast who tries to help other enthusiasts out, by providing cheap detailing services, to other locals. I dont do a ton of cars, (in fact I haven’t done one since mid summer), and when I do do them I dont make a lot of money, so If I had to pay $40 a month or X amount per car, I would have to raise my prices. Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t, Myself, wayne, bakarian and other fellow enthusiasts who provide simple occasional on the side services be allowed to have small signatures with information about what we do? I’m sure anyone of us would be happy to help vlad/signh or whatever with some of the things we do such as detailing/mechanical work or whatever. That in my opinion would be one hand washing the other. Just my opinion, im sure others would agree.

Hey guys. Just checking in.

K bai.

Thanks Nolan.

I’m going to find you on facebook. :ahh

I THINK YOU FOUND ME

:ninja

Yup.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to REDWGN again. For you sig. :rofl

:rofl

yeah but you’re being a pain in the DICK about this now

dont enter an agreement with vlad if you’re not going to hold up to it.

You’re going back and forth between “im okay with paying, but i didnt get any jobs and now hes calling me a liar” to “i dont have to pay for anything this isnt right”

so what is your issue? I’m not saying you’re wrong having an opinion, but im saying you’re wrong for entering an agreement and not holding to it

my issue was I made an agreement to pay for cars I did, however I was under the impression that it would take effect AFTER the deal was made, I did not know I was expected to have to pay for cars that I did 2 months prior. Otherwise I kept up my part of the deal, I havnt done any cars, therefore I have no money to give him. However once he took away my signature( my only advertisement) I guess the deal was off. that was my understanding,to my knowledge I think that would be me keeping my part of the deal. vlad feel free to clarify.

This is now a pissing match , I have gained a lot of customers at bonesqueeze from here . With no advertising . Word of mouth is a lot stronger

bonersqueezes=winning :hug

Ya have my money yet ?

I produce liquid when he squeezes my bone.

motor out yet? lolol i hate you

Can be in a few mins . Fri night ill yank it out

kkk when ever you want paWz, ill bring the lube

Your gonna need it , although frank loosened ya right up so in order to feel it trolan will have to stop in

yeah vlad is definitely the guy who would knowingly ask you for ad $ on cars you detailed before discussing an ad deal

You gotta find another place to reach out to potential clients at this point, you can twist the shit all over the place up and down but you know in the end you’re a cheap ass.

Was the deal a good idea for you? Probably not if you’re business sucks and you only get a couple clients a year, so you shouldn’t of agreed to such in the first place.

Discrete advertising sigs are no biggie tho IMO

omggg lol

Had nothing to do with him being shitty . He got a legit job and had no time to do sideshit . I tried to get him to puff up the camaro and he couldn’t .