DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

im just joking and stabbing because he wants to twist the small details up to make vlad look like some asshole

i dont care, im sure hes a great detailer and hes a good kid too, he’s just being a bitch about this situation when he should just drop it

all of my clients I know outside of shift, granted are they on here ? yes, but is that because of shit? no
so if i have a discrete signature and don’t go crazy with advertising is that fair? Its the end of the season anyway, and wouldn’t matter until next may or so.

Thanks for the detail last week. Car looks mint!

yeah everything is fair until you start whining and being a cheap ass. but you don’t need to do that because why advertise in a place where everyone already knows you detail and you never get jobs from. waste of time it sounds like

i think we can move on now

Wow.

1. Regarding hosting, site stuff, etc. Unless you work in IT or know more about computers than just turning it on and clicking on Internet Explorer 6 (version intended). PLEASE. STFU. There is a LOT that goes into this and it’s not just server cost. Pete, I have nothing against you, but I’m glad you dropped that topic. That was some dumb ass crap there man.

2. I absolutely agree with the marketing scheme currently in place. If you advertise on this site on a large scale basis (meaning you get steady customers or are charging significant money for services), you should have to pay a sponsorship fee. This brings me to a question

2a) Everyone on here knows I’m a techy for a living. Shady is another example (and a couple others). I personally haven’t fixed anyone’s PC on here other than Archies (who I haven’t seen in a while? Where’s he been?), but my PM box is always open should anyone need anything done or fixed. Since it’s so infrequent, I’m assuming I don’t need to ask permission to offer said services? How about my XBox repair/modding service(s)? I definitely don’t consider myself big time in either area as far as revenue goes…so does #2 apply to me and what I offer to our members (cheap alternatives to Best Buy or Game Stop, etc.)?

fuck it.

I offer many services:

1: Fix yo carz
5: Tune yo carz
2: Polish yo carz
4: Take yo picz
3: Fix yo PCz/Macz

PM a bro.

+rep

I believe CFD and Jim Davis should pay monthly!!! They rape us with photoshoot costs!

:rofl

Alot has changed here in the last year can we all agree on that? Lets start there. Everything evolves or goes extinct, if Shift isn’t allowed to do so it will go away.

With that being said. Lets roll back from now. Cash for Gold > B&L Coatings > Capital Region Customs > IHS > Albany Speed Shop. That takes you back about a year and a half or so. Prior to that from what I can remember VLAD fronted the show on his own dime. Correct me if I am wrong. If that’s true and WE got away with what ever free advertisement to make a few bucks for that long so be it, cant change the past. I am paying my dues now, to settle my own feelings of guilt of “taking advantage” of my signature and what ever informative threads I made that show my skills and put PM’s into my inbox.

Bottom line is if things looked like VLAD was picking and choosing his “customers”, its just an illusion over the last year or two. Someone who didn’t rely on donations and site sponsorship to keep it running probably didn’t work out a business plan to facilitate such things IF they came about. So he adapted as they came up, no fault in that.

Any chance you could make my macbook air a bit faster? Dead serious…

How about throwing it harder?

Swap in i7?

Hmm… Maybe guys

check his man card, she obviously has a womans body… don’t particularly care how many trips she’s made around the sun

:rofl

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Hv0AeMLmNdU/TqXMhZpwZ0I/AAAAAAAAA-o/h4ZgpqfwjFI/s400/11+01+Old+Man+with+%2527Possum.jpg

agree to 1 and 2

for the third I think if you’re going to need a thread sticky / forum section / banner on the site about your xbox services then you should be a sponsor at that point… if you just have something like “i fix xboxes… pm me” in your sig… big deal thats fine because you can only advertise that way by posting on the forum which helps us stay active anyways (sometimes lol)

If you fix people’s pc’s from the forum because they hit you up etc that has nothing to do with needing to pay for ad fees, thats absurd and i think its what some of you are thinking we are trying to do. hell no.

Hope its clear from my end.

Absolutely true, everything changes, change is the only constant known right now. You said it pretty well and that sums everything up.

And in most cases, if youre spreading word of a business, than thats advertising. We draw a line between that and services offered by individuals who don’t run a business, just do something useful for some side cash

Which one do you have?

the slow one