DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

fuck yeah. Id + rep you if I could (I tried)

I didn’t know it was released , I locked it due to it turned to shit .

Just saw it this morning… angel dust and steroids.

still sucks for the family, another thing I hate though (not saying anyone on here is doing it) is that people could be friends but not really that close but they act like they were close as hell when the person passes… I cant stand it and it happens ALOT!

love the comment at the bottom of the article…

That is a load of crap he died on the scene in the manager’s office. The person he punch in the face set the guy off that idiot speed up Chad’s treadmill up then stopped it immediately causing Chad to fall off. I like how they hollow out the facts to make Chad look like a lunatic. He wasn’t acting violent he acted more like a kid in a playground. This is why I hate the news and their dumb reports whom are only one sided.

:rofl

What is up with that news report using “roid rage” “Body temperature through the roof” in that story? Sounds like someone telling the story in a bar room when its worded like that.

Hi, I would like to introduce you to the American media. They enjoy using buzz words and examples that represent one extreme or the other in order to whore out themselves to the simpleminded public.

Anyone else find it strange that the Times Union makes no mention of PCP in his system?

Regardless, it’s refreshing to see this whole ordeal brought to an end. I hope his family and loved ones get some sort of closure from this report, instead of holding some sort of grudge against the CPD.

they said on the news last night it was PCP and steroids.

From the sounds of the first article that Benny posted, he would have had a heart attack even if a taser was not involved.

I thought it was just me! lol… I fucking wanna punch a bitch in the FACE when someone that sat in the back row of there math class that they never talked to died and there fucking crying histerically talking about them like it was there best friend lol…

And the new’s is such a peice of shit… I fucking hate the news, making people look horrible to make there storys look cool.

You get delirium from fucking cortizone shots and shit which ARENT anabolic steroids.
I’ve never heard of getting delirium from an anabolic steroid… Hell he could of just quit drinking alchohol, alot of people have delirium from withdrawls

And a gym being the place of the death of course they forgot to mention the pcp which imo is the REAL cause of the going crazy, not the steroids.

Ouch. Still sucks that he passed, sorry for the people that knew him.

FYI - “roid rage” is bullshit.

/thread

+1

Much like BITCH, trying to defend a kid crashing a mustang at 100 and killing someone… Only the ignorant and thick headed seem to bend logical thinking.

Dude, if you were that close a friend to this guy you cant tell me with a straight face what “drugs” he put into his body. No way. Either you aren’t that close and honestly never saw or heard of your good friend doing things that will hurt him (or if you did, apparently didnt try to aid him and step in), or you tried to cover it up. Thats the only two choices really.

Based on your replies through this thread, I would lean towards the later. Reading back it seems like you clung to the “you cant prove shit” story, probably knowing the truth anyway and backed up that with tough talk and threats.

Man up and I think you owe some people an apology here. Especially PJB, since he apparently was right from the beginning.

Want to know what else. I learned my life lesson about loosing a close friend to their own stupidity a long time ago. He got killed on a sled messing around when I was 15. People said “I am sorry to hear about your friend, how did it happen”… “Ohh, thats stupid, he should have known better, hes a moron, idiot, etc”.

My ONLY reply has and will ever be. “yeah you are right :dunno”.

Its called mutual respect buddy. I knew him and understood his choices, and why he did what killed him, other people dont need to. Therefor their comments are meaningless to me. I show people respect, even when they disrespect me… its called being the better person in the situation.

:crackup

I’m sure we could start a whole new thread on here with you and a bunch of other members of this site trying to make that argument.

I understood it as the PCP and steroids make it difficult for your body to maintain a safe temperature, so he probably would have been fine if it weren’t for the additional stress of flipping the fuck out, and getting tazed.

Then again, if he’d worked out really hard, it might have had the same effect.

Either way though…

U do realize certain roids can stay in your system for up to 16 months right . Not justifying it but he could of been riding the p.c.p train soon.e and been off of roids for a while and from talking to others he was off them for a little while .

roids and pcp are awesome

Doesnt matter one bit. The kid in the mustang could have been doing 150 a mile prior to the crash too. Lets just forget all the meaningless details here… bottom line is if these people were not doing things in their life they shouldn’t have been they would still be alive/not in a heap of shit.

Anyone who sticks to the “Yeah but we all do it…” Or “I did it but never had any problems…” and DO NOT FOLLOW IT UP WITH A “with that being said, if I were in their shoes as a result I have nobody but myself to blame”, is a coward.

And if the “talking with others, he was off them for a while” was SlowGTO… then I loose all respect for the guy, becasue I am damn sure in the last 29 pages he said this dude didnt do any of that stuff.