DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

Oh travis very respectable

I wouldn’t call you a douchebag, or a know it all. The cause of death had nothing to do with the tazers, he was dieing during the entire time he was flipping out and pushing over machines (not machine) when they released the whole tape you saw him dump several machines. His internal temperature was increasing even then. He didn’t die as soon as he was tazed he died later on the way to the hospital I think. PCP isn’t healthy.

Posts 962-975 = :lol :lol

Especially PFaux about his lady friend. :rofl

You saying what you did with your FIRST reply to travis was, and you damn well knew it, a chance to open the doors and fight back to continue your asinine argument here, in his thread. The ONLY person making a spectacle of it was you, tring to prove something that isn’t actually the case to be real, and while you failed at that, resorted to tough-talking and threats… like you just did to me.

You are right and wrong actually. Wrong part… Its not google logic, its called life logic. I have no problem speaking my opinions to anyone sitting across the table from me. Thats called having a respectful conversation. Right part… I wouldn’t attempt to try the above with someone who comes off like you do, becasue I and many others probably assume that you cant contain yourself in a respectful manor, and that table would go flying in an instant so you can jump to get physical. Since I have nothing to prove to people like yourself in public, nor do I need physical injury, jail time, fines, or other problems from getting confrontational with some like you… yeah, i wont be speaking my logic to you to your face.

Actually it was, thanks for agreeing. :rofl

• 1 silvernslow