Do you Drink..

boxed wine… barfff

but here is a classic phat phree article about a jug of wine (just as bad)
http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=1282&SectionID=11

are you implying a nyspeed circle jerk???

cause i got PLEENNNTTTYYYYY of blindfolds

and whats your “good reason” for drinking everyday

well i do <3 dick…

Don’t not drink to save money - most of you spend more money on another depreciating asset…

there are no bad reasons.

wow some of you might want to check yourselves, nothing wrong with a few drinks here and there but damm sounds like we got some people with real problems up in here.

im sure if i hung out with you for a while i could find all sorts of flaws you should “check yourself” about.

i drink every weekend

i love it

scotch scotch scotch

im sure i have plenty of flaws. but ive seen a lot of ppl ruin their lives because of addictions. u dont realize it, but alcohol is very addicting, especially if ur using it for stress relief. the moral here is dont let alcohol ruin ur life. if ur drinking everyday, you should stop.

I used to love guidance counselors, telling people what to do, and they don’t have a clue themselves.

X…

u dont know me

yes, i too believe boxed wine = NASTy but this shit mmmmm like welchs!

i bartend so i kind of have to drink.
i drink to forget.
i socially drink to make idots more tolerable.
i drink most days of the week except sunday … unless i’m at church.

:word:

:word: +1

I’m hoping I can still drink now. :frowning: My Dad hasn’t been able to touch alcohol in years because half a drink will trigger a migraine and he’ll be on his ass for a couple of days. My sister got married this weekend so I had a bunch of Champaign and Gin & Tonics and by 11pm I had the worst headache I have EVER had. I can certainly think of worse fates, but nonetheless I hope I’m not following my Dad’s biology…:ohnoes:

But he told me that I was the only one. :mad:

i never said i have a good reason to drink daily…

but
you
drink
with
me
:cry: